AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AlphaLyrae [34091] Ruined 2 gangs ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Yes, that was my point. It's just a vicious circle. There are extenuating circumstances in this case, as well, I believe, but it all comes down to the same things.

ShadowKid

Nice convo guys.
WOW You guys have zero clue

just sayin

Echothrice

(2010.Apr.07 08:22 AM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that was my point. It's just a vicious circle. There are extenuating circumstances in this case, as well, I believe, but it all comes down to the same things.

So what you're saying then is that both parties were to blame, both sides were acting retarded, and perhaps extenuating circumstances were what prompted the relevant punishments. Breaking the multi-rule then in addition to the unchecked personal attacks caused banning, while only the personal attacks led to forum ban.

The ire seems to have been raised by others in the AL population because 2 long-standing members of the community decided to break the rules along with a newcomer. They, however, broke more rules and therefore reaped a stronger punishment, which they did not appeal....

As I have heard no mention of an appeal attempt by Weebs or Marlo, why are people flipping out at their departure?
(2010.Apr.06 11:33 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]Two different players, similar offenses. Same result. I feel I'm being fair, even if it's not liked. Having multiple accounts is still hated by other players right?

Multi's NO matter WHO they are, have to go. If you can't follow the rules, then GTFO and F up someone elses game. There is NO fault or blame or being fair, in enforcing the game rules as stated and agreed to by everyone before they even begin to play. Some just need a refresher course on them.
(2010.Apr.07 08:18 AM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]You shut the frag up. icehole.

Well, Zeon, I am not wrong. I had a convo on FB with Weebs about it. Either way, not important.

@Echo: drek goes both ways.

you are COMPLETELY wrong
(2010.Apr.07 07:51 AM)Echothrice Wrote: [ -> ]To summarize, 8star was the final straw, and her actions got a forum ban.

Xpats and Diss self-destructed.

Pretty close.

There was a TON of internal discord about taking on 8Star when she first came in. And then there was a vote prior to all the hospings about whether we'd help or not.

AT LEAST half of us were adamantly against defending that position, but Klaw and a couple other people took it that way anyway.

I left first... Giant soon after... and then you all saw what happened yesterday as it perpetuated itself.

But to be fair - I (obviously) have not been in X for about a month now, and many things probably happened during that month none of us are privy to.

But what I just said was the truth when I was there.
(2010.Apr.07 08:34 AM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, Zeon, I am not wrong. I had a convo on FB with Weebs about it. Either way, not important.

you are COMPLETELY wrong

Hey, I'm just going by what I heard from Weebs at the beginning of this shit. Things change, obviously. Put your fucking big girl panties on.
(2010.Apr.07 08:46 AM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.07 08:34 AM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]

you are COMPLETELY wrong

Hey, I'm just going by what I heard from Weebs at the beginning of this drek. Things change, obviously. Put your farging big girl panties on.

[Image: biggirl.jpg]

Hope they fit!!
(2010.Apr.07 08:43 AM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.07 07:51 AM)Echothrice Wrote: [ -> ]To summarize, 8star was the final straw, and her actions got a forum ban.

Xpats and Diss self-destructed.

Pretty close.

I left cause I'm a Panzy!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's