AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AlphaLyrae [34091] Ruined 2 gangs ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
(2010.Apr.07 07:51 AM)Echothrice Wrote: [ -> ]Well, this has all been inflated from nuisance status to full-blown over-reaction. I'm pretty sure every single person on here has been called gay at one point or another in their online life. Most people seem to have realized that this is something that should just be blown off.

What 8star did was wrong, and for that she was forum-banned. The others refused to listen to Zen's requests to stop AND were guilty of using multiple accounts AND decided not to promise a change in behavior after a temp-ban, which turned perma-ban(perhaps, I'm still not 100% convinced it will be).

As far as the destruction of 2 gangs goes.... 8star is a new player in the game, low level, and why the hell would she have any power to cause the destruction of a gang unless it was already teetering close to a wreck? Honestly, most high level players would find it difficult to destroy a gang, and they actually have sufficient power and influence to be listened to. The fact that xpats disbanded and diss has been staggered is due to the fact that xpats and diss LET THAT HAPPEN.

To summarize, 8star was the final straw, and her actions got a forum ban.

Weebs and Marlo gave Zen the finger, and got their reward.

Xpats and Diss self-destructed.

I couldn't agree anymore with everything you have just said.

BTW you're gay
Winky
Diss offered Xpats a deal to stop all the hosps... all of this could have been avoided..

Echothrice

(2010.Apr.07 07:56 AM)DebbiePinson Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.07 07:51 AM)Echothrice Wrote: [ -> ]Well, this has all been inflated from nuisance status to full-blown over-reaction. I'm pretty sure every single person on here has been called gay at one point or another in their online life. Most people seem to have realized that this is something that should just be blown off.

What 8star did was wrong, and for that she was forum-banned. The others refused to listen to Zen's requests to stop AND were guilty of using multiple accounts AND decided not to promise a change in behavior after a temp-ban, which turned perma-ban(perhaps, I'm still not 100% convinced it will be).

As far as the destruction of 2 gangs goes.... 8star is a new player in the game, low level, and why the hell would she have any power to cause the destruction of a gang unless it was already teetering close to a wreck? Honestly, most high level players would find it difficult to destroy a gang, and they actually have sufficient power and influence to be listened to. The fact that xpats disbanded and diss has been staggered is due to the fact that xpats and diss LET THAT HAPPEN.

To summarize, 8star was the final straw, and her actions got a forum ban.

Weebs and Marlo gave Zen the finger, and got their reward.

Xpats and Diss self-destructed.

I couldn't agree anymore with everything you have just said.

BTW you're gay
Winky

JIHAD!!!!!1!!1!!11!!!!

I mean, No, YOU'RE GAY!
Weebs also offered, as far as I'm aware, that if 8star would just STFU it wouldn't have gone on as long as it had while he was still here.

My mom always told me that if you whine and feed into shit, that it's going to hurt worse in the end. Case closed.
Well, you are wrong, Dusti. I don't want to post our private conversation out in the forum. But, if you are so incline to know, we can talk in mail.
(2010.Apr.07 07:56 AM)JohnnyB Wrote: [ -> ]Diss offered Xpats a deal to stop all the hosps... all of this could have been avoided..

The only offered I know is 20 millions. Is that the one?

Echothrice

(2010.Apr.07 08:03 AM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]Weebs also offered, as far as I'm aware, that if 8star would just STFU it wouldn't have gone on as long as it had while he was still here.

My mom always told me that if you whine and feed into drek, that it's going to hurt worse in the end. Case closed.

So what you're saying is that instead of taking a mature stance and either ignoring or modding her inflammatory remarks, he instead gave her full power over his reactions?

Methinks some people do not yet fully understand the sheer stupidity that is brought out in some people by...THE INTERNET!
shhhhh
Dusti, shut the fcuk up, you dont know Shiat.
You shut the fuck up. Asshole.

Well, Zeon, I am not wrong. I had a convo on FB with Weebs about it. Either way, not important.

@Echo: Shit goes both ways.

Echothrice

In the interests of provoking further argument, I will respond to arguments with logic or overblown exaggeration, depending upon how I feel at any given moment.

@ dusti:
Yes it does, and when it goes both ways, it tends to pile up. The funny thing about it though is that if one party stops, the other party quickly gets bored and stops as well. Nothing feeds internet drek like someone responding.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's