AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AlphaLyrae [34091] Ruined 2 gangs ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

BenDover

dingus, where and when? I can bring the goods. and I mean the goods.... fuck you homos thats not what I mean

ShadowKid

Well there goes one of my fav gangs....
Later on pats.
(2010.Apr.07 12:16 AM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.06 11:33 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]JaySin had 3 other accounts.

Two different players, similar offenses. One had a great reputation. One was known as a scammer. Same result. I feel I'm being fair, even if it's not liked. Having multiple accounts is still hated by other players right?

It wasn't "unfair" to fedjail Weebs, Marlo or Jaysin. It was unfair to let 8star go free, wait a week to ban her from the forums and cave in to her demands that you intervene in her favor -- all while she stirs the pot.

Hence why some took it upon themselves to right your wrong, with mitigated results. In hindsight, had you acted fairly more swiftly, we might still have a fun forum section, 2 great gangs and a load of players who turned in their guns.

Every person who clicked "hospitalize" and then "attack" is liable for that. But you, as admin, because you mingled and meddled when you should've coded -- you take more blame than any of us.

You're not "being fair even though it's not liked". You got witchcraft'd, Zen.

I still love you.

+1
Fair. That's a really tough word.

Not speaking for her Xpat stays, I have seen 8star being hospitalized for 2 + weeks. She just keep taking hits after hits. The only person she has hit back was Weebay's girl.

We do not know exactly what happened in Weebay and 8Star's broke up. However, based upon the facts, this is the good old "Revenge on the Revenged" ordeal. A almost never ending cycle that will get worst.

The solution is.
1) One side decided to let go. (Not Likely, due to stubbornness and want face)
2) One side to totally annihilated another side. (Very Likely... )
3) Come out of a solution. (Not Likely either...)
Unless I'm mistaken, and Cheetah please correct me if I'm wrong, my last run of hospings had me on lockdown for about two weeks.

*crickets*

I'm tired of hearing about how long this dumb ass bitch has been hosped. Who gives a flying shit, honestly?! MANY MANY MANY players have taken beatings similar and worse than the one she is getting and, while some whined, I've seen a vast majority STFU and take it for whatever reason, but I'm guessing that the whiners are the ones that know they fucked up and are just pussy ass bitches!

The issue is the failure, on Zen's part, to dole out a fit punishment for 8star that was just and fair, and, in the absence of said punishment, the good people of AL stood up and said Fuck this shit!
Dusti, nothing against you. But, people take beating for 2 weeks doesn't make it a OKAY thing. And, this is not 2 weeks, this is indefinite hospitality. According to Weebay, this hospitality is meant to be forever.

The biggest different between your case in compare to 8star's case is this.

we have a bunch of players trying to negotiate with Weebay with a solution. Offered things like 8star not to post another word about weebay, apologizes and others by many high level players.

This goes on for a months. No result. Again, this hospitality is meant to be forever. A very different case than you or any other.
(2010.Apr.07 07:35 AM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]Dusti, nothing against you. But, people take beating for 2 weeks doesn't make it a OKAY thing. And, this is not 2 weeks, this is indefinite hospitality. According to Weebay, this hospitality is meant to be forever.

we have a bunch of players trying to negotiate with Weebay with a solution. Offered things like 8star not to post another word about weebay, apologizes and others by many high level players.

This goes on for a months. No result. Again, this hospitality is meant to be forever. A very different case than you or any other.

When did Weebey tell you it was for "forever"....
(2010.Apr.07 07:42 AM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.07 07:35 AM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]Dusti, nothing against you. But, people take beating for 2 weeks doesn't make it a OKAY thing. And, this is not 2 weeks, this is indefinite hospitality. According to Weebay, this hospitality is meant to be forever.

When did Weebey tell you it was for "forever"....

before she goes to Xpat. I had a conversation with him for several days.
the more it gets brought up, the longer it drags on...

Echothrice

Well, this has all been inflated from nuisance status to full-blown over-reaction. I'm pretty sure every single person on here has been called gay at one point or another in their online life. Most people seem to have realized that this is something that should just be blown off.

What 8star did was wrong, and for that she was forum-banned. The others refused to listen to Zen's requests to stop AND were guilty of using multiple accounts AND decided not to promise a change in behavior after a temp-ban, which turned perma-ban(perhaps, I'm still not 100% convinced it will be).

As far as the destruction of 2 gangs goes.... 8star is a new player in the game, low level, and why the hell would she have any power to cause the destruction of a gang unless it was already teetering close to a wreck? Honestly, most high level players would find it difficult to destroy a gang, and they actually have sufficient power and influence to be listened to. The fact that xpats disbanded and diss has been staggered is due to the fact that xpats and diss LET THAT HAPPEN.

To summarize, 8star was the final straw, and her actions got a forum ban.

Weebs and Marlo gave Zen the finger, and got their reward.

Xpats and Diss self-destructed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's