AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AlphaLyrae [34091] Ruined 2 gangs ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
(2010.Apr.08 03:16 PM)snow1eopardess Wrote: [ -> ]Okay Zeon: so that the English speaking individuals can figure out what the flip you are saying, some minor corrections have been made.
(2010.Apr.08 03:06 PM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]Tommi, you are such a Hypocrite. You called Rambo out for putting his noise into other people's business. While you are doing the same.

8Stars has been our member for a long time. She left for Xpats to try to resolve the problem in a different way. As you can see, violence is NOT an answer.

She is simply coming back to her gang. You know what? You are harassing her daily. I asked you why? What's your problem with 8stars? You simply said "balance", and are trying to hosp her until she quit the game.

What the hell?

That done. So you are saying that she started with you all, and went to XPats to resolve the issues by essentially helping to bring about their demise? Rolleyes

Says the tool in an already dead gang. Maybe Granny will one day come back. Maybe she will marry Weebay, or her brother, or Tommi will come back and reclaim his crown as Co-founder and Snackmaster general of Diss. Either way, I hope you can swim, cause you're going down fast.
(2010.Apr.08 03:16 PM)snow1eopardess Wrote: [ -> ]Okay Zeon: so that the English speaking individuals can figure out what the flip you are saying, some minor corrections have been made.
(2010.Apr.08 03:06 PM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]Tommi, you are such a Hypocrite. You called Rambo out for putting his nose into other people's business. While you are doing the same.

8Stars has been our member for a long time. She left for Xpats to try to resolve the problem in a different way. As you can see, violence is NOT an answer.

She is simply coming back to her gang. You know what? You are harassing her daily. I asked you why? What's your problem with 8stars? You simply said "balance", and are trying to hosp her until she quit the game.

What the hell?

That done. So you are saying that she started with you all, and went to XPats to resolve the issues by essentially helping to bring about their demise? Rolleyes

You should also go sip a cup of tea and take a breath of fresh air. From your post, you are holding grudges as well.

Since you are so nice to fix my grammar, I will tell you one secret. Don't teach your kid to hold grudges and be hateful among their peers in the future. It is not good.
(2010.Apr.08 02:20 PM)snow1eopardess Wrote: [ -> ]Your initial mistake was assuming that I was talking about another game when I said that Dissidence was in a better place. That is not to state that there is or is not another game, but to assume the meaning of what I said...you were wrong.

(2010.Apr.08 12:39 PM)snow1eopardess Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.08 11:22 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]We have to remember that Weeb's temp ban was fair. He used an extra account which is a serious offense, accident or not, which is why the ban was temporary. Him not returning now just pride and pouting.

"we" do not have to do anything. You can. I, on the other hand, am not yours to remind or suggest.

This is were you assumed what I was talking about. Yet instead of bashing you for it I went on to explain myself better.

And for you to say the leaving was quiet, well maybe by some. Though just cause it wasn't flaunted in the forum does not make it quiet. There are other venues for ranting beside this forum. No need to defend a quitting comrade. They left and even tried to bring others from the community with them, that is not very quiet.
(2010.Apr.08 03:06 PM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]Tommi, you are such a Hypocrite. You called Rambo out for putting his nose into other people's business. While you are doing the same.

What the hell?

why don't you go die in a ditch skank.

How incredibly obnoxious of you to correct his post, not everyone who plays this game speaks english nor should they have to. If you couldn't understand what he said first time then gtfo.

Secondly your arrogance is pathetic, you assume that everyone who disagrees with your opinion is stupid, why? cause they don't use abtruse and ambiguos language when posting.

You pseudo intellectuals really give me the shits.
(2010.Apr.08 04:08 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]

What the hell?

Sadly, you resorted to name calling. Good call. Show how much better you are than I am by doing so.

How incredibly obnoxious of you to correct his post, not everyone who plays this game speaks english nor should they have to. If you couldn't understand what he said first time then gtfo.
A little irritated, are you? Poor baby.

Secondly your arrogance is pathetic, you assume that everyone who disagrees with your opinion is stupid, why? cause they don't use abtruse and ambiguos language when posting.
Nope, never said that their opinions differing from mine made them stupid. Just their ridiculous attempts at trying to bring me to agree with them.

Then go sit in the outhouse.

ShadowKid

CoolCoolCoolCoolCool
(2010.Apr.08 04:18 PM)snow1eopardess Wrote: [ -> ]

What the hell?

Sadly, you resorted to name calling. Good call. Show how much better you are than I am by doing so.

A little irritated, are you? Poor baby.

Nope, never said that their opinions differing from mine made them stupid. Just their ridiculous attempts at trying to bring me to agree with them.

Then go sit in the outhouse.
not tying to say i am any better than you, more trying to let you know that you are not better than anyone else.

What the hell?

Probably the first post from you I agree with.
(2010.Apr.08 04:26 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]

What the hell?

Probably the first post from you I agree with.

Me too.
monkey sex
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's