AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Should players be able to become admins?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Now Tommi what did you expect?
Dunno. Reminds me a lot of the past, actually. You guys tugging on strings and me getting pissy about all of them, hardcore defending them until my eyes popped out of my head.

Brah needs to calm down. Throw shit back at you guys. Maybe how we all know your children are going to go bald at 3 years old, or maybe how they got inspiration for Charlie Brown.
hahahaha...its just your prozac wearing off
Eh. It's all me and that head of yours, Dingle. I could rub one on with that thing it's so smooth, then clean it off on your cheeks when I'm done.
Actually received a shave and hot towel treatment yesterday. So Im good thanks. Looks like your dog will have to get you through one more day, champ Wink

give the glazed donut my love!
I will, thanks. I hope it's glaze this time. lol

Gawain59

Voted
Before I could say yes or no, there should be a clear statement of exactly what an admin would entail: rights/restrictions, what are qualifiers needed top get such a position, how Zen would go about choosing them, etc
Though I answered "yes" to this. I think that Zen would have to have a solid understanding of this person and their character, as they would become an employee to her (even if not paid for it). And they would have to have a SOLID respect for HER choices on how the game goes.

I can't see some of the ego's of this game becoming one purely on the basis that many ego's are wickedly big, even if that is not the core person underneath, they still demonstrate it a lot especially in forums. Rolleyes

Not to mention, a lot of "old timers" if they were not chosen and a younger player was, would feel favoritism, which of course would end up causing friction.

It's a catch 22 for Zen.... but yeah she could use help.
(2010.Mar.20 07:32 AM)DejaVu Wrote: [ -> ]Not to mention, a lot of "old timers" if they were not chosen and a younger player was, would feel favoritism, which of course would end up causing friction.

To me, it doesn't matter how "old" in the game someone is, if they are qualified and meet her standards, that is what counts. It is a business. Even if I personally don't "like" someone she chooses, I still respect her decision, whether it is a person(s) hired internally or externally. If they can do the job, and do it well, right the fuck on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's