AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Should players be able to become admins?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
(2010.Mar.18 11:06 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.18 10:51 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.18 10:32 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.18 10:29 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Long live Emperor Brug!

Pfft. I would have my guys tie your wanks together and throw you over a power line like shoes in the ghetto.

LOL... can you incorporate a full-term abortion (aka as "The NastyFO") into that scenario somehow?

Rolleyes

You are reaching. Seriously... You've got better bullshi++ting game than this.

Also... AKA means "also known as" so you don't need the second "as".

It's like making the static noise yourself at the end of talking on a walkie talkie or a radio.

You know... on second thought maybe you don't have better game than this.

bullshitting only has two t's you dont need the second plus sign.
I voted no. Smile I think it's a shat idea. The only thing that's needed is help with mails to Zenith so she's only concerned with truly important matters, and one or two people is enough to handle such a small responsibility. Someone literate and fairly smart could handle the job easily and not be obligated to quit playing because of bias issues.
this thread is so shyte. It was over when tommi and brug were arguing over who was gonna be a better dictator in an online text game. it makes me cringe thinking about what kind of grown adults you people must be like in RL.

Probably like these guys
(2010.Mar.18 11:27 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.18 11:18 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwFaFlVXg_c

OH GIRL, DIS MY SONG! -Crip Walks.-
(2010.Mar.18 11:27 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]this thread is so shyte. It was over when tommi and brug were arguing over who was gonna be a better dictator in an online text game. it makes me cringe thinking about what kind of grown adults you people must be like in RL.

Probably like these guys

If more people pulled "The NastyFO" and aborted those full-term fetuses... we wouldn't have so many idiots around.

Semper Fi full-grown fetuses!

smi23le

If Zenith thinks it's a good idea and necessary,, that's good enough for me
(2010.Mar.18 11:33 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.18 11:27 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]this thread is so shyte. It was over when tommi and brug were arguing over who was gonna be a better dictator in an online text game. it makes me cringe thinking about what kind of grown adults you people must be like in RL.

Probably like these guys

If more people pulled "The NastyFO" and aborted those full-term fetuses... we wouldn't have so many idiots around.

Always faithful full-grown fetuses?

I thought you wanted them gone?

Keep your shit straight.

I suppose the "NastyFO" is better than the "w00k" though... a trench-coat mafia closet homosexual who still lives with his parents.

Nice hosp by the way. Exactly what I expected of you - unoriginal e-penis flexing.
(2010.Mar.19 12:18 AM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.18 11:33 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]

Probably like these guys

Always faithful full-grown fetuses?

I thought you wanted them gone?

Keep your drek straight.

I suppose the "NastyFO" is better than the "w00k" though... a trench-coat mafia closet homosexual who still lives with his parents.

Nice hosp by the way. Exactly what I expected of you - unoriginal e-penis flexing.

It's an option in the game to hospitalize you, my character decided to use it... and I'm sure I'll use it again. Maybe since you threaten people that you're "family of the owners of the game" you can pull some strings and do something about it. If not, then stfu and stop your whining.

I love you, you f'n sheep.

Goodnight Wink

*smooches*
(2010.Mar.19 12:23 AM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]It's an option in the game to hospitalize you, my character decided to use it... and I'm sure I'll use it again.

I expect you would... because the only facet of life you will ever be superior to me at is clicking a mouse in an RPG, and you need any bit of superiority you can muster.

It must hurt to be you.
(2010.Mar.19 12:28 AM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.19 12:23 AM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]It's an option in the game to hospitalize you, my character decided to use it... and I'm sure I'll use it again.

I expect you would... because the only facet of life you will ever be superior to me at is clicking a mouse on an RPG.

Sucks for you considering you play this shit so much, ay?

F'n sheep.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's