AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hey Bezaleel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Convenient your son stopped playing shortly after suspicions in the game were aroused.

See, the problem with you is your might makes right philosophy.... It fails to take into consideration pride.

When I stepped out of line, i swallowed it. That's what real men do. Pussies..... they just find a new way to excuse them from possibly being wrong.

Bring on the hosps motherfucker.
Oh no he didn't!!!!Scream
(2010.Mar.15 05:46 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]Convenient your son stopped playing shortly after suspicions in the game were aroused.

See, the problem with you is your might makes right philosophy.... It fails to take into consideration pride.

When I stepped out of line, i swallowed it. That's what real men do. wimps..... they just find a new way to excuse them from possibly being wrong.

Bring on the hosps madrefargre.

Dozens of player have made Zen aware of the multiple accounts and showed the mails where he admits it. Drop enough money like he did and you can do those things, favorites. He just hasnt logged into the other account in awhile.
(2010.Mar.15 05:54 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.15 05:46 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]Convenient your son stopped playing shortly after suspicions in the game were aroused.

When I stepped out of line, i swallowed it. That's what real men do. wimps..... they just find a new way to excuse them from possibly being wrong.

Dozens of player have made Zen aware of the multiple accounts and showed the mails where he admits it. Drop enough money like he did and you can do those things, favorites. He just hasnt logged into the other account in awhile.

That's right. You donate enough and I'm sure you would be able to get away with being a bot to.
Bez is my multi
And I'm zeon in disguise
(2010.Mar.15 05:58 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]

That's right. You donate enough and I'm sure you would be able to get away with being a bot to.

Yep, just ask Dingus. His bot script is second to none!!
(2010.Mar.15 05:54 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Drop enough money like he did and you can do those things.

i do believe this to be true sometimes...
(2010.Mar.15 06:06 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]

His truelly is a bot that won't quit.
(2010.Mar.15 07:09 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.15 06:06 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]

His truelly is a bot that won't quit.

he did try to quit... the smell of homo talk in forums brought him back... thanks brugada!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's