AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hey Bezaleel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Rule number 2- Double tap
what rule number was cardio again?

1?
(2010.Mar.16 12:01 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]I refuse to quit this game or this fight. When I am wrong, I admit it. When someone is pressuring me to admit I was wrong, with hosps, and then goes into the wrong but jumps up on a pedestal to justify it, frag THEM.

I will take every hospitalization Beza can throw at me.

Listen, this is not about who is right or who is wrong. In AL, in the extreme scenario, people will Hospitalized player if they felt insulted, especially if they don't like them.

Very simple Example:
If Carlweather email one of those he hospitalized in the past with a nickname, he will get a hosp the first hand before talking about right or wrong.

In plain word, stop being stubborn; when you are a rabbit, don't purposely step on a lion tails again and again and again; and, just enjoy the game.
(2010.Mar.16 12:09 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Rule number 2- Double tap

Rule #4 is double tap . . . Rule #2 is beware of bathrooms

and its just "unnecessary" inpace no hyphon necessary.
mudpied.
Now we're talking about rabbits and lion tails and peoples virtual egos being crushed by a text-based game, etc?

I'm truly ashamed of some of you dorks.
a beautiful smile and a five inch taint will only get you so far in life...
Bezaleel's a puss. I was hosping him for hosping InPace a while ago, so he stops and posts a private bounty in the 7 Laws hideout.

Handle your own business this time around, if someone comes around to snap a bear trap on your ass. Shouldn't even be picking on someone for old news, anyway. It's old.
Bezaliar entered the game being underhanded-hiring hits on people and probably being a multi. What comes around, goes around and Karma's a biatch.
(2010.Mar.16 01:15 PM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]What comes around, goes around and Karma's a batch.

I really don't want to know what's coming my way. Neutral
Im gonna go hit the lil focker now Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's