Hey Bezaleel
2010.Mar.15, 05:46 PM
Hey Bezaleel
Convenient your son stopped playing shortly after suspicions in the game were aroused.

See, the problem with you is your might makes right philosophy.... It fails to take into consideration pride.

When I stepped out of line, i swallowed it. That's what real men do. Pussies..... they just find a new way to excuse them from possibly being wrong.

Bring on the hosps motherfucker.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Mar.15, 05:50 PM
RE: Hey Bezaleel
Oh no he didn't!!!!Scream

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Mar.15, 05:54 PM
(2010.Mar.15 05:46 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Convenient your son stopped playing shortly after suspicions in the game were aroused.

See, the problem with you is your might makes right philosophy.... It fails to take into consideration pride.

When I stepped out of line, i swallowed it. That's what real men do. wimps..... they just find a new way to excuse them from possibly being wrong.

Bring on the hosps madrefargre.

Dozens of player have made Zen aware of the multiple accounts and showed the mails where he admits it. Drop enough money like he did and you can do those things, favorites. He just hasnt logged into the other account in awhile.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Mar.15, 05:58 PM
(2010.Mar.15 05:54 PM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.15 05:46 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Convenient your son stopped playing shortly after suspicions in the game were aroused.

When I stepped out of line, i swallowed it. That's what real men do. wimps..... they just find a new way to excuse them from possibly being wrong.

Dozens of player have made Zen aware of the multiple accounts and showed the mails where he admits it. Drop enough money like he did and you can do those things, favorites. He just hasnt logged into the other account in awhile.

That's right. You donate enough and I'm sure you would be able to get away with being a bot to.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Mar.15, 05:58 PM
Bez is my multi

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2010.Mar.15, 06:01 PM
And I'm zeon in disguise
2010.Mar.15, 06:06 PM
(2010.Mar.15 05:58 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  

That's right. You donate enough and I'm sure you would be able to get away with being a bot to.

Yep, just ask Dingus. His bot script is second to none!!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Mar.15, 06:49 PM
(2010.Mar.15 05:54 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Drop enough money like he did and you can do those things.

i do believe this to be true sometimes...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Mar.15, 07:09 PM
(2010.Mar.15 06:06 PM)Brugada Wrote:  

His truelly is a bot that won't quit.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Mar.15, 07:40 PM
(2010.Mar.15 07:09 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.15 06:06 PM)Brugada Wrote:  

His truelly is a bot that won't quit.

he did try to quit... the smell of homo talk in forums brought him back... thanks brugada!!!!!

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
Thread Closed