Hey Bezaleel
2010.Mar.16, 06:06 AM
RE: Hey Bezaleel
::blissfully dreams of howl showing a little beav::

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Mar.16, 06:08 AM
(2010.Mar.16 05:41 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Just for the record I think Bez to be a complete coward and a tool.

(my bot rocks)

Ding-bot'd
2010.Mar.16, 06:18 AM
(2010.Mar.16 06:06 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  ::blissfully dreams of howl showing a little beav::

Thats a HUGE beaver!
2010.Mar.16, 06:23 AM
(2010.Mar.16 06:18 AM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.16 06:06 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  ::blissfully dreams of howl showing a little beav::

Thats a HUGE beaver!

how would u know?

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Mar.16, 06:25 AM
CAUSE IT WAS SMALL TILL i HIT IT Wink
2010.Mar.16, 06:28 AM
(2010.Mar.16 06:18 AM)Dingus Wrote:  

Thats a HUGE beaver!

why thank you...i just had it stuffed.

[Image: beaver000.jpg]
(2010.Mar.16 06:25 AM)Dingus Wrote:  CAUSE IT WAS SMALL TILL i HIT IT Wink

it'll bounce back.
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.16 06:29 AM by spacebird.

2010.Mar.16, 06:57 AM
(2010.Mar.16 05:57 AM)Mock8800 Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.16 04:52 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  The biggest problem to your multi accusations is that there actually is a son. I have spoken to him. He was playing up to a certain point. I have spoken with zen about this (the son) has donated to his own account with his own credit card.
Seems to me an awful far way to go just to have a 2nd account on a GAME!!

How do u prove that one person is using both accounts? Perhaps when someone comes up with a fool proof solution, Zen can implement it and shut the rest of u up.

Wonder what u would whine about then, eh?

*Blissfully dreams of non-whiney silent community.*

Can't. His son could have quit months ago. He could ask his son to donate and in return he pays him however much the son donates. So it looks like the son is donating.

I agree, no way to really stop ppl from doing this, very similar to opening an account on your phone and on you computer, no way for Zen to even be able to tell. As long as there is a moderate control on this, ppl aren't just making a bunch of accounts opening them all @ once an playing @ the same time, I think Zen has really done the best job she can to prevent this. People will have the same ip if they live together and want to play, better to allow them and accept that a few will abuse it, than not have those players at all.
2010.Mar.16, 07:49 AM
(2010.Mar.16 06:57 AM)2asandab Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.16 04:52 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  The biggest problem to your multi accusations is that there actually is a son. I have spoken to him. He was playing up to a certain point. I have spoken with zen about this (the son) has donated to his own account with his own credit card.

How do u prove that one person is using both accounts? Perhaps when someone comes up with a fool proof solution, Zen can implement it and shut the rest of u up.

Can't. His son could have quit months ago. He could ask his son to donate and in return he pays him however much the son donates. So it looks like the son is donating.

I agree, no way to really stop ppl from doing this, very similar to opening an account on your phone and on you computer, no way for Zen to even be able to tell. As long as there is a moderate control on this, ppl aren't just making a bunch of accounts opening them all @ once an playing @ the same time, I think Zen has really done the best job she can to prevent this. People will have the same ip if they live together and want to play, better to allow them and accept that a few will abuse it, than not have those players at all.

I agreed

Inpace, if I sent your type of emails to settle disputes when I was around your level, I won't make it to level 50 today.

Amend
2010.Mar.16, 08:20 AM
(2010.Mar.16 07:49 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.16 06:57 AM)2asandab Wrote:  

I agreed

Inpace, if I sent your type of emails to settle disputes when I was around your level, I won't make it to level 50 today.

i agree also...dingus probably is queer.

2010.Mar.16, 08:53 AM
(2010.Mar.16 08:20 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  i agree dingus is queer.

fix'd

Who gives a drek.
Thread Closed