Hey Bezaleel
2010.Mar.15, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey Bezaleel
(2010.Mar.15 08:33 PM)JakeBlues Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.15 08:28 PM)BlackHand Wrote:  You sure got lippy after you aligned yourself with vs.

And don't think because you've been low profile for a while that no one remembers your a total dork

9:35 pm JakeBlues attacked you and lost.

and you're a tool.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2010.Mar.15, 08:48 PM
(2010.Mar.15 08:11 PM)JakeBlues Wrote:  [quote='Troopermccue' pid='170421' dateline='1268705011']

I just think she does not have the time or the ressources to run AL properly anymore (or the way we'd want it). Remember the coding promess of Jan 09? Check the date now.

We have admins? I thought mods were running the game now.
2010.Mar.15, 09:15 PM
(2010.Mar.15 08:43 PM)BlackHand Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.15 08:33 PM)JakeBlues Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.15 08:28 PM)BlackHand Wrote:  You sure got lippy after you aligned yourself with vs.

And don't think because you've been low profile for a while that no one remembers your a total dork

9:35 pm JakeBlues attacked you and lost.

and you're a tool.

You're pretty stupid. How's about you get off our nuts?
2010.Mar.15, 09:20 PM
lol How this concerns your fat ass is beyond me.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2010.Mar.15, 09:21 PM
Maybe read the top of the pyramid, you lippy sack of dog shat. Smile
2010.Mar.16, 04:27 AM
Can we please stay on topic people. We were trying to adress inpace's whinning arse gripe about the donating multi faggot.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Mar.16, 04:30 AM
I don't want anyone stepping in, unless he starts hosping persons other than me.

I called him a multi a week ago, he started hosping me. Fine, whatever, AL is AL, i can live with it. Me and BEZALEEL got over it.

A now 4 month old thread got necro'd by Superdave/Pwnisher and he online hosped me because on that was my origonal post of him being a multi. I asked for stims and he said, and i quote

"I saw the date- but I I said, you are held accountable for anything you did or will do- it brings my name to the front, hosp! You should listen to puns advice, and as far as stims, buy th yourself or learn to keep your opinions to yourself"

Personally I don't really care if he is a multi or if he is completely legit. Gang hopping, IDC. I went from bad family to laws to SW to here.

My issue is that because he has 12 levels on me, that it puts him in the right 24/7, when dealing with me. But every other person who has called him a multi on even this specific thread that he can't touch he didn't care about.

This is about pride, and taking the hits from a snobbish shitbag to make a point.
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.16 04:33 AM by InPaceRequiscat.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Mar.16, 04:52 AM
The biggest problem to your multi accusations is that there actually is a son. I have spoken to him. He was playing up to a certain point. I have spoken with zen about this (the son) has donated to his own account with his own credit card.
Seems to me an awful far way to go just to have a 2nd account on a GAME!!

How do u prove that one person is using both accounts? Perhaps when someone comes up with a fool proof solution, Zen can implement it and shut the rest of u up.

Wonder what u would whine about then, eh?

*Blissfully dreams of non-whiney silent community.*
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.16 04:53 AM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Mar.16, 05:41 AM
Just for the record I think Bez to be a complete coward and a tool.

(my bot rocks)
2010.Mar.16, 05:57 AM
(2010.Mar.16 04:52 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  The biggest problem to your multi accusations is that there actually is a son. I have spoken to him. He was playing up to a certain point. I have spoken with zen about this (the son) has donated to his own account with his own credit card.
Seems to me an awful far way to go just to have a 2nd account on a GAME!!

How do u prove that one person is using both accounts? Perhaps when someone comes up with a fool proof solution, Zen can implement it and shut the rest of u up.

Wonder what u would whine about then, eh?

*Blissfully dreams of non-whiney silent community.*

Can't. His son could have quit months ago. He could ask his son to donate and in return he pays him however much the son donates. So it looks like the son is donating.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
Thread Closed