AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: School Requirements?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Political Science 500 0 81.08% 0 0 0 0 250 250 25 125 Study | Test

You will need to increase your intelligence rating to a minimum of 10 to qualify for this course.

Where does it say that you need 10 int to take the test for this class? If I knew this class needed 10 int I would've taken one of the classes that gives 1,000 int.

Shouldn't it be listed somewhere that there is an intelligence requirement for this class?
wow that does suck...

guess i will go back to doing skills...
lol, at least its not 30 intel!
(2010.Feb.24 12:45 AM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]lol, at least its not 30 intel!

I thought the whole point of taking these courses was to get the needed stats... not force u to donate to get them
I completely agree that it should be listed somewhere, probably even as a pre-req to taking the course.

By taking all of the previous courses, you end up with an INT of 9, and you have 165 dev points towards INT 10. That means you're 335 dev points short of INT 10. The classes do get you pretty close.
i think howl should pay for everyone to up their intel to level 10.
I think if you're at the point where you are taking this class having 10 Int isn't that unreasonable and I would be surprised if a majority weren't already at 10.

It probably should say it somewhere though before you waste 2 months studying.
(2010.Feb.24 07:41 AM)snorkelbill Wrote: [ -> ]I completely agree that it should be listed somewhere, probably even as a pre-req to taking the course.

By taking all of the previous courses, you end up with an INT of 9, and you have 165 dev points towards INT 10. That means you're 335 dev points short of INT 10. The classes do get you pretty close.

I remember having to donate to up my intel to be able to finish the first grad course, I think the previous courses (Community College) only give 980 points which is 35 points short of level 8. But then you get the extra 405 to get you straight to level 9.
rmed just mailed me about this too. he just wasted a lot of time.

but hey....why should she list the requirements? she advertises that a helmet will give you +1 Dex on the gd description in plan f'n black and gd white...yet it DOESNT. thats a lie in my book.
(2010.Feb.24 08:21 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]rmed just mailed me about this too. he just wasted a lot of time.

but hey....why should she list the requirements? she advertises that a helmet will give you +1 Dex on the gd description in plan f'n black and gd white...yet it DOESNT. thats a lie in my book.

Maybe I missed the discussion somewhere, but is +1 dex THAT noticeable that you couldn't miss seeing the increase?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's