AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: School Requirements?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
These intel courses help a lot for those blunt and short blade players.

Great way to balance the game a bit. Blunt weapon is too good to be under use.
(2010.Mar.08 10:27 AM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]These intel courses help a lot for those blunt and short blade players.

I'm using a blunt right now.
(2010.Mar.08 10:45 AM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.08 10:27 AM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]These intel courses help a lot for those blunt and short blade players.

Do you get a chance to use the level 60 blunt weapon? Must be doing some nice damage.
(2010.Mar.08 11:56 AM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]

Do you get a chance to use the level 60 blunt weapon? Must be doing some nice damage.

I don't think that he's talking about the weapon class in AL...
(2010.Mar.08 11:56 AM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]

I have it. It's decent, but I don't think it has an advantage over any of the lvl 60 weapons.
Zen? .........you alive?
(2010.Mar.09 01:07 AM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]You are 61% addicted to bacon!

Zenith I've seen you post in 2 threads from off the wall now in the last 12 hours. Can you please at least address my questions and thoughts about school requirements?
She avoids any questions which may reveal she doesn't do shit in AL anymore.
Awesome Zen, your posting in Off the Wall again. I think this thread deserves a response so it can be put to rest.

The classes were going to help non donators get those hard to lvl stats, but now it seems you either have to give up months and months of career points or donate to even use the classes. Shouldn't be like this. Please give us some response. Whether you will eventually fix it (don't want to delay the new attack code) or whether this is gonna be a pain point of the game.
Zen told me to tell you to Fuckk off joshiwa
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's