AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: School Requirements?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2010.Mar.10 09:05 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Zen told me to tell you to Fuckk off joshiwa

HAHAHAHA!!

At least thats a response. All I've gotten is the cold shoulder.

Echothrice

So...the other two classes, the ones that give 1000 int points, do those have the 10 int requirement as well? If they don't, then the only problem is taking the classes in the wrong order.
Echo, that's not sure.

According to the AL wiki, one of the 1000 int course requires 11 intel to pass it.

Don't know about the other 1000 int course though
The computer science course requires 11 intel, the other 2 require 10 intel. If you do not donate into intel beforehand you are currently at 9 intel (my situation).

The classes were created to help those that do not donate, but how does this help if we can't take them?
This is quite interesting.

If your intel to 10, you can pretty much jump to 13 intel without a sweat. Not really a bad deal.
(2010.Mar.10 10:56 AM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]This is quite interesting.

If your intel to 10, you can pretty much jump to 13 intel without a sweat. Not really a bad deal.

I agree. I'm just stuck on the "If".
I agree that it does suck if you're not at the required level, and I'm not sure why Zen isn't answering us in here. She just posted in another thread a few minutes ago!
you're not going to get a response b/c you're complaining about her not responding. Her responding at this point makes it look like you can bully her into caring what we think. I remember way back when I was a noob and busted her out of jail, she thanks me and I "thanked her for this ever changing work of art"(I was drunk as sht but those were the exact words). At the time the game was developing and a lot of improvements were made on pretty much a daily basis. I think now all the work is done and it's time for zen to kick back and collect the cash.
(2010.Mar.10 02:40 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]you're not going to get a response b/c you're complaining about her not responding. Her responding at this point makes it look like you can bully her into caring what we think. I remember way back when I was a noob and busted her out of jail, she thanks me and I "thanked her for this ever changing work of art"(I was drunk as sht but those were the exact words). At the time the game was developing and a lot of improvements were made on pretty much a daily basis. I think now all the work is done and it's time for zen to kick back and collect the cash.

I think you right but its not like she doesn't advertise constant development right on the homepage.
the point has been made. if youre already at the point for doing these courses, your intel is at a MINIMUM level 8. so there is a minimum intel of level 10 - there has to be a reason for people to get intel some day, right? every weapon requires like 900 endurance, so why not have a minimum for intel? get over it. spend the $100,000, $200,000, whatever, get your intel up, call it a day. once you finish that first big class, get the 1,000 intel, you should be good to go.

if i had mod powers, this is where i would say..

QATC
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's