AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: School Requirements?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2010.Mar.06 02:10 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]bump for an answer Zen.

I mailed her in game asking about it a week ago, still hasnt read my mail. She has been busy modding the battleground forum though...
We got screwed with these new classes.

CrazyFoley [19385] You must be busy
Sent at: March 7, 2010, 9:59:15 pm
but I'm still waiting on a reply to my previous message about the computer science 500 class.

"I'm 60% through the class and saw the thread in the forums. I've only got 9 intell, wondering if I need 10 to pass this class."

Zenith [2] RE:You must be busy
Sent at: March 7, 2010, 10:28:29 pm
Wait, you're taking the SCIENCE class? That takes 11 intel.
(2010.Mar.07 10:40 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]We got screwed with these new classes.

CrazyFoley [19385] You must be busy
Sent at: March 7, 2010, 9:59:15 pm
but I'm still waiting on a reply to my previous message about the computer science 500 class.

"I'm 60% through the class and saw the thread in the forums. I've only got 9 intell, wondering if I need 10 to pass this class."

Zenith [2] RE:You must be busy
Sent at: March 7, 2010, 10:28:29 pm
Wait, you're taking the SCIENCE class? That takes 11 intel.

11.... f that

wait poli sci or comp sci?
I'm in the computer science class, BDjoker said the poli sci class took 10 intell to test I believe.
(2010.Mar.07 10:45 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in the computer science class, BDjoker said the poli sci class took 10 intell to test I believe.

wow u got boned
I took the class hoping to get 10 intel from it, and now I'm 67% percent through. Might as well go back to skills now.
This is all wrong. Zen please help us. I can't spend 50k+ career points on this (athletics career btw).
Dude that sucks almost as much as her taking 3 months to answer your mail. At least Zen is doing something good for the game in the mean time. Rolleyes
You people could stop bitching and save up some cash for a few 1,000 credits. Probably take you about as long as it would to get to 90%, if you saved in game cash.

Just a suggestion, though. Go right on making a scene.
(2010.Mar.07 10:54 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]You people could stop bitching and save up some cash for a few 1,000 credits. Probably take you about as long as it would to get to 90%, if you saved in game cash.

Just a suggestion, though. Go right on making a scene.

I have all the intel needed, just helping out the boys.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's