Please pray for our Soldiers
2009.Nov.08, 09:48 PM
RE: Please pray for our Soldiers
(2009.Nov.08 07:43 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.06 10:42 PM)buuddha Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.06 09:14 PM)JaySin Wrote:  i hear that Pun, also not only the me me me attitude but the greed of our nation. major corporations sucking every last dollar out of our hard earned wages and then still to get treated like we owe them something.

think on this...

Our nation went from mom and pop stores where things were fairly priced and the service was as friendly as grandma's house....

To walmarts and targets where you can buy anything under the sun for what they call "Cheap" and if you have a problem they act like you stole something. then they wonder why everyone tries to get over on them.

frag them. and frag what this country is now, because it is definitely not what it presents itself as by any means.
have you ever heard of sears? or maybe woolworths? walmart and costco is nothing new.
big business is 100% pure american. THATS what this country was founded on.
big oil, big steel, big coal, big railroad.

Founded on? are you serious? HS you need a history lesson... back on topic...

Do explain how the US was not founded on big industry. Who were the founding fathers? Plantation owners, smugglers, lawyers, etc. They pushed the war, one that some fringe cities didn't even know happened.

Ok, maybe this changes later on? Nope. Who continues to rule politics and America, and shape it based on themselves? More of the same, except now we see industrialists get into the picture.

(2009.Nov.08 09:38 PM)hardasgranite Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.06 08:55 PM)Punisher Wrote:  im tired of pc ness man.....toleration is not what founded this great nation....think on that one.....
those that die by the sword only recognize the sword...or strength that is....our nation appears weak when we ask for peace, strong when we demand it through action

think on that

I totally agree........PC sucks........

Don't like what I say or what I believe? Then don't go away mad just go away.........Scream

Hey! Even though we are technically no longer Poxy Cohorts, I take offense to that! lol
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.08 09:49 PM by Accipender.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Nov.09, 12:44 AM
The nation was founded by the common man and woman. It was later Big Business mesed everything up. lol
Get it straight.
My best wishes go out to the people defending our Country these days.
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.09 12:46 AM by Nightwind.
2009.Nov.09, 03:38 AM
(2009.Nov.09 12:44 AM)Nightwind Wrote:  The nation was founded by the common man and woman. It was later Big Business mesed everything up. lol
Get it straight.

I disagree with the former but not the latter......

Our founding fathers were not "common men" They thought outside the box and they constructed and founded the framework for our nation. It has been diluted by those who seek to weaken our "constitution".

Who do you think provides the tax base for all the welfare handouts.......? Jailbreak
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.09 03:40 AM by BrokenGlass.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Nov.09, 04:08 AM
(2009.Nov.06 11:41 PM)JaySin Wrote:  Economics Class? You mean to fill my head with the knowledge that i can get right outside my door?

ok go outside then come back and explain to me the process of calculating constrained profit maximisation.
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.09 11:46 PM by dnbrocks.
2009.Nov.09, 03:07 PM
(2009.Nov.09 03:38 AM)hardasgranite Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.09 12:44 AM)Nightwind Wrote:  The nation was founded by the common man and woman. It was later Big Business mesed everything up. lol
Get it straight.

Our founding fathers were not "common men" They thought outside the box and they constructed and founded the framework for our nation. It has been diluted by those who seek to weaken our "constitution".

Who do you think provides the tax base for all the welfare handouts.......? Jailbreak

It is possible to be Great and common at the same time.
Its why you have so many men and women that are common but doing great things to protect the country from harm.
For that they deserve our respect and thanks.
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.09 03:09 PM by Nightwind.
2009.Nov.09, 03:10 PM
(2009.Nov.09 03:07 PM)Nightwind Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.09 03:38 AM)hardasgranite Wrote:  
Get it straight.

It is possible to be Great and common at the same time.
Its why you have so many men and women that are common but doing great things to protect the country from harm.
For that they deserve our respect and thanks.

When the signers of the Declaration of Independence got together, it was called an assembly of Demigods. Tell me with a straight face that they were common folk.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Nov.09, 03:44 PM
Thomas Payne once wrote about this during assembly to wright the Preamble to the Constitution in his papers as " An assembly of Demigods" to insight the British. This is where that comes from. It was meant as a slight about the Brits. It was showing how bad the Tyranny was getting at the time. Read the source and decide for yourself. It suggested the British acted like Demigods but could fall like anyone. Just poking fun at them was a good propaganda ploy.