Please pray for our Soldiers
2009.Nov.06, 10:24 AM
RE: Please pray for our Soldiers
profiling should not be taboo.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Nov.06, 11:02 AM
(2009.Nov.06 10:24 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  profiling should not be taboo.

Amendment 4th : The right to be safe from unreasonable searches and seizures without probable cause

+

Amendment 14th : All citizens are equal in the eyes of the law

=

You fail. Racial profiling is not just taboo, it's illegal.

BMB - The shooter was born in Virginia from Palestinian parents.
2009.Nov.06, 11:16 AM
(2009.Nov.06 11:02 AM)Chymere Wrote:  

Amendment 4th : The right to be safe from unreasonable searches and seizures without probable cause

+

=

welcome to the 21st century.

http://www.amnestyusa.org/us-human-right...id=1106665

2009.Nov.06, 11:32 AM
(2009.Nov.06 11:02 AM)Chymere Wrote:  

+

=

arent you canadian?
2009.Nov.06, 11:51 AM
I'm saying racial profiling is illegal and unconstitutional and you're saying that some states don't have a law that prohibits it directly (although the Supreme Court upheld that position in various rulings).

As long as you distance yourself from your original stand, I'm not gonna argue. Last thing we need is another idiot throwing oil on the fire when 12 soldiers are killed at home. BMB is enough. Calls for deportation and racial profiling are ignorant and serve no purpose but to breed hatred.

And yes, I'm Canadian.
2009.Nov.06, 11:53 AM
Quote:there's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated
political scientists get the same one vote as some Arkansas inbred
majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
sometimes the smallest softest voice carries the grand biggest solutions

what are we left with?
a nation of god-fearing pregnant nationalists
who feel it's their duty to populate the homeland
pass on traditions
how to get ahead religions
And prosperity via simpleton culture

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Nov.06, 12:07 PM
(2009.Nov.06 08:57 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Or deport no one, and bar no one from becoming a part of the united states.

Actually at the present point in time with the unemployment rate at record breaking highs, we shouldn't be allowing ANYONE to immigrate here regardless. Shut the damn immigration off so that the people who live here, were born here can get freaking jobs. America needs to start looking out for itself rather than catering to the rest of the world. Sorry if that offends anyone, just my two cents.

As to immigration via marriage to a US citizen, I am not against that as long as it's a real marriage not just a staged one to gain someone citizenship.

On topic - it does suck royally that not only a military base on US soil was attacked, but the fact that it was attacked by one of our own military personell. That's the most troubling thing to me in all of this and I actually dont think it was any kind of terrorist related claims. Who care's if he's muslim, I'm a freaking agnostic and no one says shit to me about it.

It's wrong to profile anyone based off of their age, race, religion, sex, ect. There are laws against RACIAL profiling, though it's done in every state in the USA by law enforcement. There is no real way to stop profiling based off of the above examples, but it's still wrong.
2009.Nov.06, 12:07 PM
(2009.Nov.06 11:51 AM)Chymere Wrote:  Calls for deportation and racial profiling are ignorant and serve no purpose but to breed hatred.

ask Israel. apple and oranges, i know, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

2009.Nov.06, 12:50 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091106/ap_o...e_shooting

are you kidding me? arg! fucking crazy people.
2009.Nov.06, 01:19 PM
(2009.Nov.06 12:07 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.06 08:57 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Or deport no one, and bar no one from becoming a part of the united states.

Actually at the present point in time with the unemployment rate at record breaking highs, we shouldn't be allowing ANYONE to immigrate here regardless. Shut the damn immigration off so that the people who live here, were born here can get freaking jobs. America needs to start looking out for itself rather than catering to the rest of the world. Sorry if that offends anyone, just my two cents.

+ 1 Million.

It is unbelievable how high the rate of unemployment has gone in the US. On paper it looks like like a mere 4% but when you consider that that 4% used to be employed and constitutes of about 400k people nationwide its a pretty large number.

Obama added the extension program for those on Unemployment but when you consider that over 3/4 of the people out of work don't even qualify for benefits that seems like a huge waste of time and effort and falls more so under visual propaganda.

Lets make the US flourish not just appear that it is.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.