Please pray for our Soldiers
2009.Nov.05, 07:15 PM
RE: Please pray for our Soldiers
(2009.Nov.05 06:38 PM)badmanbren Wrote:  It's f'n stupid. Let's be serious, exporting every bloudy Afghan would work well. Not being racist, but these guys are obviously nearly always the culprits, so boycot the lot of them. Get them out our Countrys and keep them out. Don't let them use our airlines, just rid of them all. Let's face it, it'd definately work.

Has it been determined that this was a terrorist act? I only read one article but it never mentioned that. MSNBC said the man was upset he was being shipped to Iraq in the coming months.

Besides, lets not condem an entire people for the actions of one man.
2009.Nov.05, 07:22 PM
(2009.Nov.05 07:15 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  Has it been determined that this was a terrorist act?

No, at first the reports were of an Afghan with 2 others suspects. Those 2 suspects have since been released and one "person of interest" is held.

This is the largest base in the US, it's also home to a PTSD rehabilitation center. The gunman is a shrink. He happens to be an Afghan shrink about to be deployed.

That smells like the side effect of a war more than terrorism to me.

But of course, he's Afghan and people will be people.
2009.Nov.05, 07:25 PM
just point the gun on yourself is what id tell him...not others....stupid waste of carbon

doh
2009.Nov.05, 10:59 PM
Ok some more info.

He is a lifelong muslim (born in washington) who was about to be deployed to afghanistan. This was not a terrorist act he did not proclaim to be from any organization.

HE is not dead!!!!!!
He is in stable condition in a hospital.

He was shot several times and was carrying 2 handguns one of them semi-auto

The suspects in question were just running away from the shooting and had nothing to do with it. Ill let you know anything else i find out.
2009.Nov.05, 11:06 PM
I heard on CNN or maybe it was ABC he was on a watch list for supporting suicide bombers, via the internet. Something along those lines.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Nov.05, 11:15 PM
^fact'd was being watched for 6 mo....He was stationed here at ft hd 5 months ago.

"Hasan’s alleged comment:

There was a grenade thrown amongs a group of American soldiers. One of the soldiers, feeling that it was to late for everyone to flee jumped on the grave with the intention of saving his comrades. Indeed he saved them. He inentionally took his life (suicide) for a noble cause i.e. saving the lives of his soldier. To say that this soldier committed suicide is inappropriate. Its more appropriate to say he is a brave hero that sacrificed his life for a more noble cause. Scholars have paralled this to suicide bombers whose intention, by sacrificing their lives, is to help save Muslims by killing enemy soldiers. If one suicide bomber can kill 100 enemy soldiers because they were caught off guard that would be considered a strategic victory. Their intention is not to die because of some despair. The same can be said for the Kamikazees in Japan. They died (via crashing their planes into ships) to kill the enemies for the homeland. You can call them crazy i you want but their act was not one of suicide that is despised by Islam. So the scholars main point is that “IT SEEMS AS THOUGH YOUR INTENTION IS THE MAIN ISSUE” and Allah (SWT) knows best."

also just found this:

The cousin said the major had been dealing with harassment from his military colleagues, experiences that prompted him to hire a military lawyer in an effort to have them resolved.
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.05 11:42 PM by makeshift007.
2009.Nov.06, 02:23 AM
I know it's not right to judge Afghans by who they are, but it's clear a threat is with them and it's clear we'd feel safer and be safer as a nation if they was out of our way. Whether this was a terrorist act or not.
Let's face it, more or less anything done by an Afghan these days can be classed as an act of terrorism. We're living in a paranoid world, and rightly so.
2009.Nov.06, 08:57 AM
Why should anyone be deported?

Because we were here first?

We weren't.

I say deport all the immigrants, anyone without native american heritage can go back to where they came from.

Or deport no one, and bar no one from becoming a part of the united states.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2009.Nov.06, 09:00 AM
Deport or jail anyone who is suspect.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Nov.06, 10:08 AM
Deport them all. Then there's no room for them to become suspects. Not saying all are guilty, it's just the easiest way. You can't pick out who's a terrorist/extremist whatever by face, but we do have clear figures which show nearlly all attacks are from these previous Afghani citizens, or people with relatives from that side of the world.
(2009.Nov.06 08:57 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Why should anyone be deported?

Because we were here first?

We weren't.

Maybe Mexicans have relatives who were here first. Afghanis.... I think they have nothing to do with America other than the terrorist attacks.