Please pray for our Soldiers
2009.Nov.05, 04:31 PM
Please pray for our Soldiers
I don't know if you have been watching the news but i live here on Ft. Hood and there was a shooting here today. 12 dead and 31 wounded and is still on lock down. The shooter has been killed and 2 are still being interrogated.
2009.Nov.05, 04:35 PM
RE: Please pray for our Soldiers
wtf.

fucking aye.
2009.Nov.05, 04:43 PM
http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live....am=stream1
(2009.Nov.05 04:31 PM)makeshift007 Wrote:  I don't know if you have been watching the news but i live here on Ft. Hood and there was a shooting here today. 12 dead and 31 wounded and is still on lock down. The shooter has been killed and 2 are still being interrogated.

Got any insider's info?

Governor is nice, but does not say much.
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.05 04:50 PM by JakeBlues.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Nov.05, 05:48 PM
F'n dirty slimey b'stards need to lay off and stop sneaking around. Can't do it any other way. We need to tighten up Security a LOT too.
2009.Nov.05, 05:50 PM
hey preach you got a link thatll work a lil better on my cell
2009.Nov.05, 06:20 PM
The slain gunman was identified as Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, 39, a law enforcement source told CNN. Licensed in Virginia, Hasan was a psychiatrist who previously worked at Walter Reed Army Medical Center but more recently was practicing at Darnall Army Medical Center at Fort Hood, according to professional records.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/11/05/texas.f...index.html

Ah wtf.
2009.Nov.05, 06:38 PM
It's f'n stupid. Let's be serious, exporting every bloudy Afghan would work well. Not being racist, but these guys are obviously nearly always the culprits, so boycot the lot of them. Get them out our Countrys and keep them out. Don't let them use our airlines, just rid of them all. Let's face it, it'd definately work.
2009.Nov.05, 06:49 PM
who saves the lifeguard when he's drowning...

who saves the psychiatrist when he himself has gone crazy?

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Nov.05, 06:53 PM
Remember Timothy McVeigh? Crazy is crazy is crazy. It has nothing to do with being Afghan.

It's a shame he was, if he'd been a blue-eyed redneck, the whole incident would've been less damaging for world peace.
2009.Nov.05, 06:58 PM
isnt peace gained by war.....and who defines peace anyways....i call it how i see it....muslims are bringing peace by bringing war right?

obviously this is a terrible tragedy....i spit on his grave with pigs blood

doh