Please pray for our Soldiers
2009.Nov.06, 10:42 PM
RE: Please pray for our Soldiers
(2009.Nov.06 09:14 PM)JaySin Wrote:  i hear that Pun, also not only the me me me attitude but the greed of our nation. major corporations sucking every last dollar out of our hard earned wages and then still to get treated like we owe them something.

think on this...

Our nation went from mom and pop stores where things were fairly priced and the service was as friendly as grandma's house....

To walmarts and targets where you can buy anything under the sun for what they call "Cheap" and if you have a problem they act like you stole something. then they wonder why everyone tries to get over on them.

frag them. and frag what this country is now, because it is definitely not what it presents itself as by any means.
have you ever heard of sears? or maybe woolworths? walmart and costco is nothing new.
big business is 100% pure american. THATS what this country was founded on.
big oil, big steel, big coal, big railroad.
2009.Nov.06, 11:07 PM
if it wasnt for big corporations and businesses, you would not have what you have now, or atleast not without considerabe cost increase...

Wal-Mart and other big box stores are the way they are for a reason...Wal-Mart as an example of one of the most efficient companies worldwide...

yeah they've had some shady business stuff like sweat shops and what have you...most companies have their problems

its a Dog eat Dog world...You want a "Mom and Pop" store...your gonna pay out your pocket for it...

If you havent taken an economics class, you should, with a good professor you will learn a great deal about how economics truly works...
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.06 11:08 PM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Nov.06, 11:41 PM
Economics Class? You mean to fill my head with the knowledge that i can get right outside my door?

Wal-Mart saves you money yes, But did you know they have the #2 Largest Network Server Facility Only 1/4 smaller than the The Pentagon? I mean seriously you dont get any bigger than that. Sears?? Woolworths?? Walmart brings the ruckus and they bring in a hell of lot more than any other store chain in the world when compared by product ratio.

How is that good for us exactly? Walmart gives NOTHING to the communities is sucks power from or the nation as a whole. I for one would much rather give dan and gloria down at The Corner Store my extra $2 for a roll of Asspaper than the greedy money hungry power sucking conglomerates of walmart.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Nov.07, 12:24 AM
hey jaysin....walmart started as a mom and pop store....sam walton had a 5 and dime shop in his town...and now its a fortune 500 company...5 & 10 cents to several billion dollars a year.....big gap
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.07 12:25 AM by BigJoe.
2009.Nov.07, 12:26 AM
(2009.Nov.06 11:41 PM)JaySin Wrote:  Economics Class? You mean to fill my head with the knowledge that i can get right outside my door?

Wal-Mart saves you money yes, But did you know they have the #2 Largest Network Server Facility Only 1/4 smaller than the The Pentagon? I mean seriously you dont get any bigger than that. Sears?? Woolworths?? Walmart brings the ruckus and they bring in a hell of lot more than any other store chain in the world when compared by product ratio.

How is that good for us exactly? Walmart gives NOTHING to the communities is sucks power from or the nation as a whole. I for one would much rather give dan and gloria down at The Corner Store my extra $2 for a roll of Asspaper than the greedy money hungry power sucking conglomerates of walmart.
before that economics class you may want to take an American History class. yes, sears and woolworths. your sitting here bitching about how present day big business and industry has ruined America, but you seem to have no idea that sears and woolworths was the walmart of their day. they were huge, and global. no they didnt have network server facilities and shit like that, but they were huge. big business is absolutely nothing new. so stfu and lets go back to what this thread was originally about, racially profiling arabs.
2009.Nov.07, 12:26 AM
stay on topic........this is not about stereotyping.......arguing....economics........

ITS ABOUT PEOPLE WHO PROTECT US SUFFERING!

Think about them right now not your stupid idiotic rants.....
2009.Nov.08, 07:43 PM
(2009.Nov.06 10:42 PM)buuddha Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.06 09:14 PM)JaySin Wrote:  i hear that Pun, also not only the me me me attitude but the greed of our nation. major corporations sucking every last dollar out of our hard earned wages and then still to get treated like we owe them something.

think on this...

Our nation went from mom and pop stores where things were fairly priced and the service was as friendly as grandma's house....

To walmarts and targets where you can buy anything under the sun for what they call "Cheap" and if you have a problem they act like you stole something. then they wonder why everyone tries to get over on them.

frag them. and frag what this country is now, because it is definitely not what it presents itself as by any means.
have you ever heard of sears? or maybe woolworths? walmart and costco is nothing new.
big business is 100% pure american. THATS what this country was founded on.
big oil, big steel, big coal, big railroad.

Founded on? are you serious? HS you need a history lesson... back on topic...

joining the military is one of the greatest services you can perform in life! these individuals should be afforded any services needed to get them through life from the time they serve on...

recent events are just an atrocity...
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.08 07:46 PM by randomjacker.
2009.Nov.08, 07:45 PM
(2009.Nov.07 12:24 AM)BigJoe Wrote:  hey jaysin....walmart started as a mom and pop store....sam walton had a 5 and dime shop in his town...and now its a fortune 500 company...5 & 10 cents to several billion dollars a year.....big gap

outsource'd

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Nov.08, 09:38 PM
(2009.Nov.06 08:55 PM)Punisher Wrote:  im tired of pc ness man.....toleration is not what founded this great nation....think on that one.....
those that die by the sword only recognize the sword...or strength that is....our nation appears weak when we ask for peace, strong when we demand it through action

think on that

I totally agree........PC sucks........

Don't like what I say or what I believe? Then don't go away mad just go away.........Scream

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Nov.08, 09:43 PM
Political Correctness is one thing I cannot stand. Drives me crazy, damn democrats.