Poll: Should any player have the right to force someone to quit by hosping them until they go inactive???
no of course not thats bad for the game if players start leaving...
i think shadowgaurd is wrong to force anyone to quit, full stop!...
someone should give shadowgaurd a taste of his own medicine...
shadowguard should chill out and remember its only a game and we are here to have fun not hold grudges and petty beefs
yes i think it is perfectly fine to FORCE a player into inactiveness by hosping him 24/7 if he is weaker then me and doesnt hit back...
[Show Results]

ShadowGuard is forcing me to quit...
2009.Jul.19, 01:12 PM
ShadowGuard is forcing me to quit...
Hello AL, here i am after nearly 10 days of shadowaguard hosping me and he is showing no sign of stopping at all..

he plans to keep me in the hospital until i quit with no reasoning and he knows i am powerless aganest him...

does anyone in this game have the right to make another person quit?..

isnt that bad for the game to force people to stop playing?...

i personally think it is just a game that shouldnt be taken that serious and after 10 days of him hosping me he should stop...

what do you think... try to be honest here.

should anyone have the right to force people to quit?

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2009.Jul.19, 01:15 PM
RE: ShadowGuard is forcing me to quit...
i think i should add more time personally, how about all the stupid mails you sent me , you knowed what you was doing, so go away,none that i know care at all what you do
2009.Jul.19, 01:19 PM
You don't have to quit, in fact, you can hosp him if you are prepared to splash out. Negotiation can do a long way and I'm almost positive if you stopped whining, took a few weeks off, and came back a changed man then you'd be let off. Forum posts like these fuel the hosping. People need to learn to shut up.
2009.Jul.19, 01:19 PM
The greater the crime the higher the time...and i dont know anyone who has scammed/annoyed more people than you! So deal with the consequences of your actions.

And the mails you send wont get you out early for good behaviour either! Wink
2009.Jul.19, 01:20 PM
YOU FORGOT BACON!!!
2009.Jul.19, 01:23 PM
You have had several warning shots before from SG.In my opinion you have been asking for this for a long time.SG has shown considerable restraint up until now.You have provoked him one too many times.How many more chances do you think you deserve? I'll answer for you.... 0.

Sg will pound you until he is satisfied.I doubt you will quit over it.I doubt he will do it for 3 months,but thats not to say he won't.You can't keep putting your hand in the lion's den and walking away with a few scratches.This time your gonna lose your arms and legs.

No sympathy for you what-so-ever.
2009.Jul.19, 01:24 PM
(2009.Jul.19 01:12 PM)TriadBoy Wrote:  Hello AL, here i am after nearly 10 days of shadowaguard hosping me and he is showing no sign of stopping at all..

he plans to keep me in the hospital until i quit with no reasoning and he knows i am powerless aganest him...

does anyone in this game have the right to make another person quit?..

isnt that bad for the game to force people to stop playing?...

i personally think it is just a game that shouldnt be taken that serious and after 10 days of him hosping me he should stop...

what do you think... try to be honest here.

should anyone have the right to force people to quit?

You still here? GTFO!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jul.19, 01:24 PM
iam sick of seeing players quit for small reasons, the forum got very quite at one point before all this and i feel it could be because of many players leaving/quiting, our AL community is dying out slowly because of bigger bullys, only low level players like me understand what iam saying..
2009.Jul.19, 01:25 PM
(2009.Jul.19 01:24 PM)MAXPAIN Wrote:  iam sick of seeing players quit for small reasons, the forum got very quite at one point before all this and i feel it could be because of many players leaving/quiting, our AL community is dying out slowly because of bigger bullys, only low level players like me understand what iam saying..

Quiet down and let Triad quit.

That's what she said
2009.Jul.19, 01:26 PM
Obviously, you can't resolve this problem with SG. You should try to get a mediator and try the resolve the issue between u 2.

Amend