Poll: Should any player have the right to force someone to quit by hosping them until they go inactive???
no of course not thats bad for the game if players start leaving...
i think shadowgaurd is wrong to force anyone to quit, full stop!...
someone should give shadowgaurd a taste of his own medicine...
shadowguard should chill out and remember its only a game and we are here to have fun not hold grudges and petty beefs
yes i think it is perfectly fine to FORCE a player into inactiveness by hosping him 24/7 if he is weaker then me and doesnt hit back...
[Show Results]

ShadowGuard is forcing me to quit...
2009.Jul.19, 02:29 PM
RE: ShadowGuard is forcing me to quit...
(2009.Jul.19 01:49 PM)JohnRice Wrote:  KNOWONE deserves a hosping that lasts forever, thats like a beating that never ends, its wrong and plain evil
10 Days<--------------------------------------------->Forever
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.19 02:30 PM by McCule.
2009.Jul.19, 02:30 PM
yipee so hes quitting big deal another one will come along some one will hosp him he will complain lets just get over this
2009.Jul.19, 02:35 PM
its funny how you can rachenise your violent metheds, thank god the country is not run by you lol, anyway, do you agree that it is wrong to take the law in your own hands?, i know i do and so does the rest of america. as a good christain i know whats wrong and whats right, do you?
2009.Jul.19, 02:36 PM
(2009.Jul.19 02:35 PM)MAXPAIN Wrote:  its funny how you can rachenise your violent metheds, thank god the country is not run by you lol, anyway, do you agree that it is wrong to take the law in your own hands?, i know i do and so does the rest of america. as a good christain i know whats wrong and whats right, do you?

Its a GAME.
2009.Jul.19, 02:37 PM
(2009.Jul.19 02:35 PM)MAXPAIN Wrote:  you can rachenise your violent metheds,

Translation?
2009.Jul.19, 02:38 PM
(2009.Jul.19 02:35 PM)MAXPAIN Wrote:  its funny how you can rachenise your violent metheds, thank god the country is not run by you lol, anyway, do you agree that it is wrong to take the law in your own hands?, i know i do and so does the rest of america. as a good christain i know whats wrong and whats right, do you?

Nice name.MAXPAIN,HARRY-POT-HEAD as a good christain i know whats wrong and whats right, do you?

Its a GAME of violence,you have clearly aclimitised to this as your names imply.It is a A GAME OF VIOLENCE.

Its a GAME of violence,you have clearly aclimitised to this as your names imply.It is a A GAME OF VIOLENCE.

2009.Jul.19, 02:39 PM
I agree with SG on this one. GO GET GONE

I put the finger of DEATH on you !!!
2009.Jul.19, 02:40 PM
maybe so, i know now you was mailing vulger mails to females or was it attempting to scam or both , oh well which ever it was it does not matter, you seem to have half way turned out a good player, as for the good OLD USA i defended it , so you can not say anything about running it, hell your diff right it would be diff than it is now, but thats something to discuss in game, as for traid goes he is getting what he deserves, if you do not know the history then i would step back and learn all of it before getting involved
2009.Jul.19, 02:53 PM
2:58 pm
New! CaptainSpaulding hospitalized you. (a SHADOW MEMBER)

is this the treatment i get for freedom of speech, i dont know where you guys are from but in AMERICA we have freedom of speech. you guys seem like just a bunch for violent terrorists i can see now why that triad guy is forced to bring it to the forum, this is wrong, i guess this game is run by violence and not morality. communication is the one thing that separates us from a bunch of animals fighting it out. i'll leave you to think about that for a moment
2009.Jul.19, 02:55 PM
Quit now max. Or I'll just help them hosp you, for days, until you quit.