Poll: Should any player have the right to force someone to quit by hosping them until they go inactive???
no of course not thats bad for the game if players start leaving...
i think shadowgaurd is wrong to force anyone to quit, full stop!...
someone should give shadowgaurd a taste of his own medicine...
shadowguard should chill out and remember its only a game and we are here to have fun not hold grudges and petty beefs
yes i think it is perfectly fine to FORCE a player into inactiveness by hosping him 24/7 if he is weaker then me and doesnt hit back...
[Show Results]

ShadowGuard is forcing me to quit...
2009.Jul.29, 04:16 PM
RE: ShadowGuard is forcing me to quit...
(2009.Jul.29 04:10 PM)peteycrack Wrote:  Hehe... make your own destiny...not if shadowgaurd decides to make his destiny for him....lol

Well, I don't believe for a minute that Shadowguard just up and decided to start hosp'ing him nonstop because he felt like it. This is a classic 1 story side report.
2009.Jul.29, 04:32 PM
(2009.Jul.29 05:29 AM)shadowinc Wrote:  as for hosping you, lets see you took over 100 k of my gangs money , refuse to return it, you insult my wife, do you want the mails to remind you of everything you did or can you STFU and mind your own

sounds like the other half is in the open.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2009.Jul.29, 04:35 PM
26205 CoolDog 8 11 Hospitalized by Shadowguard.
32153 Hoodz Aftermath 15 229 Hospitalized by Shadowguard.

Jeez anyone would think SG was a bully mwahahaha
2009.Jul.29, 05:33 PM
(2009.Jul.19 01:12 PM)TriadBoy Wrote:  he knows i am powerless aganest him...

against HIM... and anyone else above level 16 lol

and aganest isn't even a word lol

i haven't read this thread, and probably won't... but i have read enough threads to know that Triad would probably not be missed much by the community, especially the ones (plural) you have scammed. even your own gang members, if i recall correctly??
2009.Jul.29, 06:30 PM
can somebody lock or delete this stupid thread, this is really getting boring Ninja
2009.Jul.29, 11:35 PM
(2009.Jul.29 06:30 PM)shadowinc Wrote:  can somebody lock or delete this stupid thread, this is really getting boring Ninja

Sorry Bro, lol. I am actually enjoying this thread.....it makes me laugh at what people at times think without knowing what is going on.

I think TheGeek said it best: Well, I don't believe for a minute that Shadowguard just up and decided to start hosp'ing him nonstop because he felt like it. This is a classic 1 story side report.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2009.Jul.30, 07:34 AM
Even if that was the case. No one would care. TriadBoy...Fuck off