Poll: Should any player have the right to force someone to quit by hosping them until they go inactive???
no of course not thats bad for the game if players start leaving...
i think shadowgaurd is wrong to force anyone to quit, full stop!...
someone should give shadowgaurd a taste of his own medicine...
shadowguard should chill out and remember its only a game and we are here to have fun not hold grudges and petty beefs
yes i think it is perfectly fine to FORCE a player into inactiveness by hosping him 24/7 if he is weaker then me and doesnt hit back...
[Show Results]

ShadowGuard is forcing me to quit...
2009.Jul.28, 08:59 PM
RE: ShadowGuard is forcing me to quit...
(2009.Jul.28 08:21 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Such mean people.

Agree'd
2009.Jul.28, 09:38 PM
Oh, you want me to stir the pot? No problem....

Traidboy.... I was thinking.... Grand Larceny.... 5 to 20 months

Thank god I asked Koko ahead of time if you were ok to recharge belts. Cause you know that EM-1 woulda have made you all that extra money you needed to scam the next guy.

While purging him from the community might serve some good, don't we all get enough of a chuckle when we says he will happily take the shogunate, the shamrock, the elf hammer you just happen to be loaning?

Isn't that tiny, useless, irrelevant facade of a AL player worth keeping around?

No.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2009.Jul.28, 09:40 PM
(2009.Jul.28 09:38 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Traidboy.... I was thinking.... Grand Larceny.... 5 to 20 months

LMAO Idiot.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jul.29, 05:29 AM
(2009.Jul.19 06:52 PM)MAXPAIN Wrote:  6:58 pm Shadowguard hospitalized you.

convo between me and sg-

me: 7:45 pm do you feel better?

shadowguard: 7:46 pm not yet, but i will before the night is over

reason for hosp: No reason, he just didnt like me talking freely on the forum..

outcome: shadowgaurd is going around hosping weaker players for VERY petty reasons when he doesnt get his way then telling his few troublesome members to back him up on the forum. this needs to be stopped, but know body can stop him this is straight up bullying the weak.
as for hosping you, lets see you took over 100 k of my gangs money , refuse to return it, you insult my wife, do you want the mails to remind you of everything you did or can you STFU and mind your own
2009.Jul.29, 05:43 AM
Its the way things work around here. Everyone will stick their nose in your business and justify it to the community. Everyone knows their actions are just a bad as yours but that is how it goes!
2009.Jul.29, 08:31 AM
(2009.Jul.29 05:43 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Its the way things work around here. Everyone will stick their nose in your business and justify it to the community. Everyone knows their actions are just a bad as yours but that is how it goes!

could not agree more bro
2009.Jul.29, 09:22 AM
Sad There is no option on the poll for Triad to STFU and take the beating. No one forces anyone to do anything. It's called choice. Get off the damn WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHmbulance and take your beating like a...well, I was going to say "man", but men don't cry like you do.

I've never quit a game just because of repeat beatings because they DO stop eventually.

Who gives a drek.
2009.Jul.29, 02:43 PM
you people need to stop giving triadgirl so much attention...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Jul.29, 03:05 PM
Alright, while I am newly back to AL, I do have some advice for you in this topic. You make your own destiny in this game. There is alot of hullabaloo about levels and stats and what not, but, in the long run its more about the friends and enemies you make along the way. People generally do not start hosp wars without a reason, everyone has better things to do.

My suggestion is to find out what you did wrong and try to make it right (even if you don't agree with it)
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.29 03:07 PM by TheGeek.
2009.Jul.29, 04:10 PM
(2009.Jul.29 03:05 PM)TheGeek Wrote:  Alright, while I am newly back to AL, I do have some advice for you in this topic. You make your own destiny in this game. There is alot of hullabaloo about levels and stats and what not, but, in the long run its more about the friends and enemies you make along the way. People generally do not start hosp wars without a reason, everyone has better things to do.

My suggestion is to find out what you did wrong and try to make it right (even if you don't agree with it)

Hehe... make your own destiny...not if shadowgaurd decides to make his destiny for him....lol