Poll: Should any player have the right to force someone to quit by hosping them until they go inactive???
no of course not thats bad for the game if players start leaving...
i think shadowgaurd is wrong to force anyone to quit, full stop!...
someone should give shadowgaurd a taste of his own medicine...
shadowguard should chill out and remember its only a game and we are here to have fun not hold grudges and petty beefs
yes i think it is perfectly fine to FORCE a player into inactiveness by hosping him 24/7 if he is weaker then me and doesnt hit back...
[Show Results]

ShadowGuard is forcing me to quit...
2009.Jul.19, 01:30 PM
RE: ShadowGuard is forcing me to quit...
It's a game, let him play. Nobody should have the right to make another quit. Or I for one will bring this up all the time when someone pee's me off. That's only fair isn't it? If he was rightly in the wrong, only the admin should have the power to make them quit. That's my 2 cents.
2009.Jul.19, 01:30 PM
(2009.Jul.19 01:24 PM)MAXPAIN Wrote:  iam sick of seeing players quit for small reasons, the forum got very quite at one point before all this and i feel it could be because of many players leaving/quiting, our AL community is dying out slowly because of bigger bullys, only low level players like me understand what iam saying..

Level 8 players with NO EXPERIENCE of AL or its history should not presume to class players as "Bullies"

Those you read about in the forums,SG,Behemoth have done more for the weak and defenseless of AL over the years than you could ever understand.Without them the game would have died long ago.They are some of the nobelist players around.Yes they both have big gobs and can be a pain at times,but you would be playing a far different game right now if they were not around to police AL.

In future keep your i'll informed opinions to yourself.If you feel you are being bullied message SG or Behemoth,I am sure they can help a newbie out.
2009.Jul.19, 01:33 PM
(2009.Jul.19 01:30 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  In future keep your i'll informed opinions to yourself.If you feel you are being bullied message SG or Behemoth,I am sure they can help a newbie out.

So he has no right to express his feeling in a public forum?
2009.Jul.19, 01:35 PM
(2009.Jul.19 01:33 PM)badmanbren Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.19 01:30 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  In future keep your i'll informed opinions to yourself.If you feel you are being bullied message SG or Behemoth,I am sure they can help a newbie out.

So he has no right to express his feeling in a public forum?

He can express once he has the right info.No good slamming "Bullies" when in actual fact they are not.
2009.Jul.19, 01:40 PM
edited

how many chances should traid get? how many has he run off this game with his bulling and scamming?, i sure the hell do not see you all crying and defending those that he run off the game, where was you at then
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.19 02:22 PM by shadowinc.
2009.Jul.19, 01:41 PM
Yeah, opinions, everyone has they're own. He thinks they're bullies whilst other's think they're amazing. Who's right? Nobody...

More to the point. However bad it is Triad done it's simply only bad enough to quit over if the admin feels so. If Traid was banned over this matter I would simply of not been bothered. I don't like Triad, he's an ass personally. But he's a character, a lot of people have slammed a lot of money in this game due to Triads actions. Has Triad not help this game then? He has.

This is how I think of it, simply nobody in this game other then the admins should have the right to make somebody quit by constant hospitalisations. It's bad for the game, it's bad for the community. It's bad for the admins. If they don't act, I really hope they're prepared to have this as an examle when we want to make people quit just like SG. Biased admins could really ruin a game.
2009.Jul.19, 01:43 PM
(2009.Jul.19 01:26 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  Obviously, you can't resolve this problem with SG. You should try to get a mediator and try the resolve the issue between u 2.

i have a mail ban ingame and shadowgaurd knows that so i guess hes just using that to his advantage, i heard someone say before leave it for 2 weeks and dont talk on the forum, but what that person doesnt realise is it HAS been 10 nearly days with me not saying ONE word to ANYONE and just taking the hosps, so this is my last chance before he forces me to quit..

why does he feel he has the right to make players leave the game know matter how hated they are, he didnt make the game, i feel that only zen and err should have that right, thats all

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2009.Jul.19, 01:44 PM
(2009.Jul.19 01:40 PM)shadowinc Wrote:  as for the chances how many chances did the admin give him so far with his scamming

So, it's their job to make him quit. That's all my posts in this thread will revolve around because in my oppinion it's true. And in my opinion if others had a reason to want to make somebody quit, admins would 9/10 jump in. When it should be 10/10. If the admins don't want him around they should ban him. That's what they can do it for, to remove players from the community. It shouldn't be our choice.
2009.Jul.19, 01:47 PM
edited

for better taste and not as a hot head

traid is no good for al, he caused this now let him dig his iwn way out, thanks to those that really know the history of traid and me, as for as stopping i feel i should not stop because of his lil calling me out in the forums , it would have been over, but i see no end to it now
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.19 02:24 PM by shadowinc.
2009.Jul.19, 01:49 PM
@Bren
Bren triad has scammed lots of low level players for cash,items etc,you say he is a hero for making them donate more...I say F that.Those players may live hand to mouth irl and $5 to them is a fortune,let someone scam it off you and its ok to make them donate more?

F that.The guy is a dick.If Sg ever lets him out for more than 5 mins i'll gladly take up the hosp challenge on him.Want to share the load SG?