Poll: Should any player have the right to force someone to quit by hosping them until they go inactive???
no of course not thats bad for the game if players start leaving...
i think shadowgaurd is wrong to force anyone to quit, full stop!...
someone should give shadowgaurd a taste of his own medicine...
shadowguard should chill out and remember its only a game and we are here to have fun not hold grudges and petty beefs
yes i think it is perfectly fine to FORCE a player into inactiveness by hosping him 24/7 if he is weaker then me and doesnt hit back...
[Show Results]

ShadowGuard is forcing me to quit...
2009.Jul.19, 01:49 PM
RE: ShadowGuard is forcing me to quit...
yes i am a knowbody here but i am a voice in AL, so i should be allowed to express my opinon, i feel KNOWONE should have the right to make ANYONE quit except the admins, and some people (high levels) hosp us small level guys for very small reasons sometimes and it does make us want to leave when knowone cares, its bad for the game. KNOWONE deserves a hosping that lasts forever, thats like a beating that never ends, its wrong and plain evil
2009.Jul.19, 01:54 PM
(2009.Jul.19 01:49 PM)JohnRice Wrote:  yes i am a knowbody here but i am a voice in AL, so i should be allowed to express my opinon, i feel KNOWONE should have the right to make ANYONE quit except the admins, and some people (high levels) hosp us small level guys for very small reasons sometimes and it does make us want to leave when knowone cares, its bad for the game. KNOWONE deserves a hosping that lasts forever, thats like a beating that never ends, its wrong and plain evil

To answer your concerns.If one player is being hosp'd more than 3 or 4 times what do you think happens behind the scenes?Let me inform you

1)Sg,myself or any number of strong players will send over a mail to the guy doing the hosp's and ask him why are you doing this.
2)I really don't think you have been in a situation like that,if you had you too would have had players asking you whats happening? Need help?
3)Only the real pricks get perma hosp'd.Most stay and don't quit.I cannot racall 1 player in fact who has actually quit over it.

Hope this helps your newbie concerns over perma hosp's V bully hosp's.
2009.Jul.19, 01:55 PM
Yep, it's true. Nobody has the right, because if one person has the right everyone has the right. And I really don't believe Zen and Err would be having fun if everybody had the right to take out players. If he has scammed, he should of been banned for good already. In that case the admins should never of let it reach this situation.
2009.Jul.19, 01:56 PM
its wrong man!
2009.Jul.19, 01:58 PM
Bren its not an admin situation.They have already said they will let the game run itself.If triad wants help,players will offer help to him.If he ask's and no-one responds it kinda says it all.
If he were some newbie asking for help with no prior history,then they will get help.He aint getting any player help because he dont deserve it.
2009.Jul.19, 02:00 PM
Biff, so you're saying you want Triad to quit and will hold the torch for SG if he drops it. So why even comment about you not recalling one player to not quit over it, you're trying to achieve that now. Do you want a tag of "Amoung the first group of players to e-physically make another member of the community leave."? It's wrong, and should be stopped. If the admins don't I personally can't wait to have a reason to make someone quit cos they're peeing me off. If the admins reply with "Traids done worse, he deserves it" or anything along those lines then they should of made him quit. Not you guys. That's all. I'm not sticking up for Triad for who he is or anything at all, I'm simply putting the message across that you guys don't have the right to make any member of the community leave. Simple. I'm done here. What I need to be said is said.
2009.Jul.19, 02:09 PM
@bren
I have not hit him any time.What I am saying is f SG gets tired of it I will throw him a couple of hosp's as he deserves it.This is SG personal war.
Triad ran his mouth,scammed the weak,bullied the newbies,slagged SG and his wife off,lied about this that and the other,prayed on the good will of players,lied to me way back and I defended him from SG back then,got me involved when I should have stayed out of it,he did everything to cause this little war he has going.

SG has let him off too many times,Triad epitimises everything thats wrong with this game.He finds the loop holes,lies,scams,bullies,cheats everything that YOU Bren stand against.

If he quits over it it will be no loss to the game.But all this I will quit BS is just that! BS.He won't quit,he will stay around.He won't quit so stop worrying about it.

What will happen is SG will eventually end his attacks and Triad will return to his scamming,bullying ways.What won't happen again is him sending derogertory mails to SG ever again (EDIT) He may but he will get the same again.This is Triad's education!He is being taught a very long and overdue lesson in old school AL warfare.
2009.Jul.19, 02:23 PM
it doesnt matter WHAT a players past is, the past was dealt with and the time is now. KNOWONE SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO FORCE ANOTHER MEMBER TO QUIT just because hes a more liked player and is stronger, NO!, that is wrong, thats like someone in real life getting killed and everyone saying "oh its ok as the guy that killed him was more liked and the guy that got murdered did do afew naughty mistakes in his life". NO! IT IS WRONG!. two weeks of hosping someone should be more then enough to stop, 2 WEEKS!!, this is like trying to talk to a bunch of barbereines lol, IT IS NOT MORAL
2009.Jul.19, 02:27 PM
Max you need a reality check.Comparing this to real life murder is kinda overkill to say the least.Its an online game,not real life.Triad can now go out and have a beer,play some sport,take the dog for a walk...you know real things that he wont do whilst playing AL 24hrs a day.Get some perspective.Its an online/makebelieve/not real/fictional GAME.
2009.Jul.19, 02:29 PM
(2009.Jul.19 02:23 PM)MAXPAIN Wrote:  it doesnt matter WHAT a players past is, the past was dealt with and the time is now. KNOWONE SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO FORCE ANOTHER MEMBER TO QUIT just because hes a more liked player and is stronger, NO!, that is wrong, thats like someone in real life getting killed and everyone saying "oh its ok as the guy that killed him was more liked and the guy that got murdered did do afew naughty mistakes in his life". NO! IT IS WRONG!. two weeks of hosping someone should be more then enough to stop, 2 WEEKS!!, this is like trying to talk to a bunch of barbereines lol, IT IS NOT MORAL
wait did you not cross me at onetime as well, i think so, even then i backed off, you took your hospes and said very lil, never run to the forums if i remember right, you was smart, traid is not a very smart player as you can see and he has crossed me many times got me involved in protecting him got myself hosped a few times for him, then back to scamming he went bulling low lvl players around, the list could go on a very long time for this one