Elders Bashing
2007.Jan.06, 04:47 AM

They sound good to me, my take on it would be;

After a gang loses 50 respect, they automatically surrender to the other gang- that gang has won the war, and proved themselves to be superior. A great way to make that have meaning could be that, if gang tax is implemented, the losing gang then has to pay 10% tax on all crimes to the victorious gang for the next 3 days- and cannot be declared on for the following week.

After a war has been going on for 24 hours, there's an increasing chance of the police finding out. So, if you want, you can continue to war but each hour/day that passes increases your chance of getting caught, and put in hospital or jailed. This is by FAR my favourite idea, because it's completely realistic- a gang war simply wouldn't last that long without police getting wind of it.

I hope the Elders don't look at this and see it as 'more whining' but if they do, so what. I think these ideas will better the game, making it both more realistic AND help the game run smoothly, without detracting from the criminal aspect of it.

*edit*

Some of those other ideas look good too. The items found in OC could be great for smartening gangs up, items you install in your gang to give a stat boost to everyone in it- that'd be awesome. And gangs increasing defences the more they lose would again, be logical- and mean the more one sided it is at the beginning, the more it levels out. Increasing costs for declaring multiple wars at once would also be a good idea.
2007.Jan.06, 06:41 AM

Some very good ideas, i like them a lot. Biggrin
2007.Jan.06, 06:49 AM

brythompson Wrote:i Know this has been said somewhere but how about something along the lines of online gang hits -

If 3 members of gang a are on line they can plan to attack the 2 members of gang b.

Gang A may be lvls 18,19,20 and the gang B members could be 24, 25. Gang A would have the advantage as there lvls add up to more then Gang B at that time.

This would help smaller gangs get there own back on the stronger gangs.

Just my little thought, and thanks again Zen for the best game on the net.
I think i like idea that idea the most.
There should be way that several weaker playes could bet one strong one. That would stop bulies from destroying others fun in game and force them to quit.
2007.Jan.06, 07:02 AM

After a battle this long, you start to hear the police sirens in the distance getting close. Staying any longer will result in both of you being surrounded by cops.

Yep still not strong enough to defeat Berry :oops: :cry:
You honorably defeat Berry in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Finally Biggrin but i had to eat some food before secound attack :oops:
2007.Jan.06, 09:04 AM

LOL the blood has dried now and i have had implants put down my pants, just incase of another attack.
2007.Jan.06, 07:17 PM

I would just like to congratulate the elders as their continual battering has now forced one of our members to quit the game and a second to quit at least until the war is over and seriously consider quitting permanently. the usual retort will be issued, "we didnt mean for anyone to quit, we were just trying to have fun". well elders, its getting really bloody old. it happens over and over with you. I dunno if you are all just stupid and can't see it or if you just dont care. My opinion of you all as people is as follows; you all suck, any of you who make the decisions suck for making them, all the others suck for putting up with it.
2007.Jan.06, 07:26 PM

[Image: Cry-Baby.gif]
2007.Jan.06, 07:32 PM

give it a rest child... I realise you haven't grown up enough to realise that bullying isn't the most endearing quality in a person, but hey.. you're having fun, so that's all that matters, right?

The fact you've made 2 people quit a game they loved is obviously immaterial to you... you've done nothing to be sorry for? Same as the way you made Fading and Casanova quit...

The Elders rule, ok? We get your point... you are absolutely almighty, we worship at your feet oh wonderful ones.
2007.Jan.06, 07:38 PM

I'm having a blast. Please don't let this thread end once your gang is deleted.
2007.Jan.06, 07:39 PM

I see you're having a blast, glad to see it. Don't worry, I'm sure the thread will have a long life after we're well destroyed.
Thread Closed