Elders Bashing
2007.Jan.05, 03:25 PM

Quote:Sam I Am Posted: 05 Jan 2007 14:43
So taking out the only person you can not beat is your answer to making it fair???? This doesn't make sense to me.

no, giving each side an item that lets one person be invulnerable (can't be attacked) is my idea to help make things fair. it means that online time will make a bigger difference in who wins a war.
2007.Jan.05, 03:41 PM

I must admit that i agree with Sam I Am that dont have sense to me to
2007.Jan.05, 03:58 PM

dont missunderstand us Zenith lots of us are lordsoflegend weterans and we parcitipate in huge wars wining and losing many times fighting with much more stronger enemies or destroy weaker one. I think that posiblity to disband other gangs is great and give extra thrill into game.
What is what i compalin about is that we are unable to fight back we dont have even 1% to win . Elders can disband us easy and didnt even sweat in that proces and that is wrong
2007.Jan.05, 04:09 PM

DeadBugInFood 24
Despair 24
DrNo 25
Misery 21
Flasher 23
BadSportmanship 24
Ebola 23
HoHoHo 20
Plague 28

Let's see. Every member level 20 or higher. 2 level 25 or higher. 6 players level 23 or higher. Ya, you're right. You guys are really weak.
2007.Jan.05, 04:14 PM

we're not weak by any means. By your standards though, we are. You must know that.

Just the fact we have high levels means nothing- have ANY of us got a chance of beating your top 5 (bar matt)? not a hope.

By that measure, by your standards- yes, we are weak.

I think a solution needs to be found where it suits everyone. I don't want to ruin the game for anyone, or make it TOO civil and nice nice. But having a limit on respect lost through wars or a time limit on wars would help things a lot- like matt said, we would war with you guys, even if we didn't have a chance- providing we didn't have that shadow of disbanding hanging over our heads. That's what we're concerned about, we've put a huge amount of effort in to build our gang, and to make dents in your lead, and that could all be wiped out without us having the remotest chance of stopping it.
2007.Jan.05, 04:19 PM

Chris Mangano Wrote:DeadBugInFood 24
Despair 24
DrNo 25
Misery 21
Flasher 23
BadSportmanship 24
Ebola 23
HoHoHo 20
Plague 28

Let's see. Every member level 20 or higher. 2 level 25 or higher. 6 players level 23 or higher. Ya, you're right. You guys are really weak.

That is pure propaganda even that Im 25 im not even strong enough to defeat Berry who is just 22 :oops: and for others situation looks similars only Matt can defeat some of you but he have no chances with Chris
2007.Jan.05, 04:42 PM

Just 22 - i will have you know that i am young for my age lol Biggrin
2007.Jan.05, 04:42 PM

lmao!

*edit*

well, we're not going to war with others any further. It's kept us alive this long, but time to end it- we don't honestly want to destroy anyone's gang either. If this means we're going to be disbanded- so be it.
2007.Jan.05, 05:22 PM

Rafallol Wrote:
Chris Mangano Wrote:DeadBugInFood 24
Despair 24
DrNo 25
Misery 21
Flasher 23
BadSportmanship 24
Ebola 23
HoHoHo 20
Plague 28

That is pure propaganda even that Im 25 im not even strong enough to defeat Berry who is just 22 :oops: and for others situation looks similars only Matt can defeat some of you but he have no chances with Chris

Please tell me this isn't true. Man, I guess we can put to bed the whole level matters more than stats argument.
2007.Jan.05, 05:27 PM

I'm with raf on that, I can't beat berry either. Possibly 50/50.

But if he hit me, he couldn't beat me either- this is the defending bonus Zen put in, I think. Players being hit have a MASSIVE bonus, so even though I'm near identical to berry in stats, with a 2 lv advantage, he will still beat me more often than not.
Thread Closed