Despair 24
DrNo 25
Misery 21
Flasher 23
BadSportmanship 24
Ebola 23
HoHoHo 20
Plague 28

Let's see. Every member level 20 or higher. 2 level 25 or higher. 6 players level 23 or higher. Ya, you're right. You guys are really weak.

That is pure propaganda even that Im 25 im not even strong enough to defeat Berry who is just 22 :oops: and for others situation looks similars only Matt can defeat some of you but he have no chances with Chris

Please tell me this isn't true. Man, I guess we can put to bed the whole level matters more than stats argument.

LMAO give me a break. anyone can easily go look at the pantheon and see that not only are the Elders superior in levels but they mantain the top in the majority of the stats.

Well let me see top stats top lvls hummm yeah you guys are weak and can be taken on by anyone.. HEy wait I bet you even have some farm land for sale out in the florida everglades . :roll:

G
2007.Jan.05, 05:31 PM

mind you... raf still can't even beat casanova, so he's not the best subject for testing here... he sucks at attacking Razz
2007.Jan.05, 06:45 PM

yeah, raf doesnt have the greatest equipment, so its not an even playing field in that sense
2007.Jan.05, 07:27 PM

well Im not donator so idont have enogh endurance to use best weapon :oops: but Im secound one in level in gang so i thought that others are similar at power to me and i can beat CASANOVA why are we speaking about me? :?
2007.Jan.05, 07:38 PM

lol
2007.Jan.05, 08:08 PM

Sarge attacked you and lost. Biggrin :shock: He won with me like 50 times earier :oops:
Haha ha
Did Zenith change something in game mechanics?
2007.Jan.05, 09:57 PM

elders are not that bad some are pretty nice
2007.Jan.06, 03:25 AM

The above post was paid for by the Committee to restore faith in the Elders' ability to rule over everyone.
Thank you for playing.
We now return you to our regularally scheduled verbal joust.

Smile
2007.Jan.06, 03:26 AM

lmao... I love your sense of humour lost, shame we gotta fight... :wink:
2007.Jan.06, 04:29 AM

Chris Mangano Wrote:DeadBugInFood 24
Despair 24
DrNo 25
Misery 21
Flasher 23
BadSportmanship 24
Ebola 23
HoHoHo 20
Plague 28

Let's see. Every member level 20 or higher. 2 level 25 or higher. 6 players level 23 or higher. Ya, you're right. You guys are really weak.

Just means we give better xp. And you got 7more targets then us. 8 with Jack Mort that Chris seems to be really fond of these days.

Im all for warring against Elders, but when they can say "we are gonna disband you," its suddenly fighting for the gang you just spent 3months building up.

We have a level 10 gang, which means a seriously big amount of cash was put into raising gang size. And if Elders wanna destroy that, just because their able. I wont think highly of anyone of them again. That wont mean much to you I know, but i actually liked most of you before all this nonsense started. (some i havent talked at all with)

And Zenith, there are many models that could alter gang war just a bit, without ruining it. Here let me take a few out of the top of my head:

War always automatically end when the losing gang is on 1respect.
The losing gang on 1 respect, has lost all the gang priviliges in attacking and co-op with other gangs. And has to do OC to bring it up over 10 so that they can do something again. (no disbanding, but loss of priviliges. Maybe a fee to get the gang started again.)

Pre-set respect loss with cool down periods
They can take 40 respect and then they have to wait 2 weeks to take more.

The War ends after 24 hours cause of cops

A chance that attacking gangs gets disadvantages when attacking
Disadvantage message like "You gang members forgot bullets", which would give 5-20% decline in attacking power to the attacking gang. Always the stronger gang declaring war, so why not give them disadvantages.

Gang defence on defending gang gets beefened after each losing attack during a war
its logical that the gang getting declared war on would beefen up defences, and fortificate themselves into buildings and such.

Theres a limit to how many wars a gang can declare within a timespan.
They want to declare more then that, then they have to pay a hefty fee for it.

Items, found in OC's that succeed, that cant be traded with other gangs, that goes into effect each time a war starts.

These items could have effects like, 1-4% up on defence and or attack.
Resistance boost on 20%
and etc, the bigger the OC, the bigger the items that can be found. Could find items every 30-40% of the time. And can use 5 at a time. Rest would go into Gang vault, where the rest of the gang can see them and vote over which ones they wanna use.

Gangs are in a district
Here gangs pick a hometown. Today they get defence bonus, when they pick a hometown they will get a much larger bonus in the hometown, and no bonus in the others. And the other gangs cant see what the hometown is.
And if a gang wants to declare war on another gang, they would have to pay from 25 000- X depending on gang size to move gang to that district to declare war. OC's will succeed easier if the actions player does is done in the hometown.

Even with these suggestions you can still beat up people, harrass them, keep them in hospital for days. You DONT NEED to be in a war with them to do that. Ofc, take it too far and then Zenith will be involved, but that counts for gangs also i hope.

I know that gangs disbanding is there for a reason. But when its just one gangs doing nabbing 700-900 respect from us. Then i feel they have gotten enough respect. And have sent their message through.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
Thread Closed