Zen, Where is my diploma?
2008.Dec.16, 05:42 PM

Moriarty Wrote:
Marlo Wrote:That is pretty close to what I was thinking about. A standard multiplier increase across the board.

Maybe:

.5 increase for 1st graduate level.

1.0 increase for 2nd graduate level.

2.0 for the third graduate level.

Thats what I said just not quite as articulate

ie. usually 4,

x .5

I'm so glad to see both of you getting along. Great ideas ladies.

=6

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Dec.16, 05:47 PM

The school code is old. It was going to be removed when skills came out, but instead left in because all the new players who didn't get those "free" stats would be at a disadvantage. It doesn't scale well.

Take a look at what a 4x multiplier does 6 months down the road on a stat that converts at 4 dev points to 1 career point. If you are getting on average 100 career points per day you are gaining roughly 50,000 dev points per month, or the equivalent of an active gym trainer's entire month. In 6 months you can take a stat from 1 to 56 through careers alone. This is what I am calling unbalanced.

Now if completing a upper-level school course gave you X career points, that would be more of what I was expecting. But that is getting away from simplicity, since I was hoping for dev points only.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Dec.16, 05:48 PM

If you took away the school small or non donators would have no way to raise end. int. or rep. for a low price.
2008.Dec.16, 05:52 PM

i think to career rank we should use another set of points or whatever that we can get by going to school for....

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2008.Dec.16, 05:54 PM

Maybe if you complete the school courses, you get an automatic bonus of career points every day..

Example: You get a lot more money every degree you get, from Bachelor's to Master's. Consider that in the career market, getting an upgrade in CP gains, rather than upgrades in point conversions.
2008.Dec.16, 05:59 PM

the more educated you get the better the points you get

2008.Dec.16, 05:59 PM

Let's make it simple.

Grad Course Pre-Requisites:

Level: 25
Intelligence: 10
Schooling: Finished all previous AL Schooling.

Course Length:

Grad Level 101 - 30 days, studying 4 hours a day.
(After 30days of 4 hours of study each day, we get +500 Res, +300 End. etc...)

I will be happy with some new courses.

Amend
2008.Dec.16, 06:01 PM

I like the idea of graduates getting slightly more cp and cash. Smile

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Dec.16, 06:02 PM

yes we should choose a career path

2008.Dec.16, 06:12 PM

i like a lot of the ideas i've read..but many of them are unfair for the non-donator..for example the high endurance and intelligence needed for the courses...of course credits can be bought off the market but money often goes into weapons, and new housing...and plus credit prices right now are getting up there lol...

on the other hand...maybe these new courses are added incentive for the non-donator to become a donator...or a regular donator an even heavier donator...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.