Blackjeep
2008.Nov.02, 04:52 PM

BlackJeep Wrote:there will be no growth in this game if the admins continue to stunt diversity in game play.

on this note, i would like to say that being the antagonist and "dont give a frag" is cool, i like it too; but you(someone in general) should know when to stop. this stands for the self appointed AL police as well.

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Nov.02, 04:57 PM

alinutza Wrote:
BlackJeep Wrote:there will be no growth in this game if the admins continue to stunt diversity in game play.

on this note, i would like to say that being the antagonist and "dont give a frag" is cool, i like it too; but you(someone in general) should know when to stop. this stands for the self appointed AL police as well.
leave the self appointed police out of it, you may have to be cuffed, stuffed and thrown into jail :roll:
2008.Nov.02, 05:00 PM

If you can't draw clear lines on what is acceptable in a game, the options such as hospitalization should not be part of the code.

This is a game of people, and people will chose to use all of the options available to play.
2008.Nov.02, 05:26 PM

dang
i missed all the fun
sorry you got band bro

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Nov.02, 05:27 PM

alinutza Wrote:on this note, i would like to say that being the antagonist and "dont give a frag" is cool, i like it too; but you(someone in general) should know when to stop. this stands for the self appointed AL police as well.

Message!

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2008.Nov.02, 05:28 PM

BlackJeep Wrote:If you can't draw clear lines on what is acceptable in a game, the options such as hospitalization should not be part of the code.

This is a game of people, and people will chose to use all of the options available to play.
agree on this statement which I rarely do with bj
2008.Nov.02, 09:48 PM

BlackJeep Wrote:people will chose to use all of the options available to play.
But did you? Or did you only use 1 with the intentions most of us think you had?

p.s. I didn't read the first 5-6 pages, too much crap to read at this hour.