AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Blackjeep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

biffbaffboff

What exactly is your problem.You run around hospitalizing as many newbs as you can,you and your buddy mudpies.What exactly are you achieving? Are you playing the game in a way as to integrate yourself to the community? Or are you just being a complete idiot.
lol

This should be a poll
I think he just don't Give a Fuck!!!! lol Twisted

BrewMaster

After he hospitalized me he told me it was not personal just a gang contest.

biffbaffboff

BrewMaster Wrote:After he hospitalized me he told me it was not personal just a gang contest.

Nice excuse.Did it make you feel better?

BrewMaster

Actually, no it pissed me off even more.

BlackJeep

Biff, you have constantly hospitalized me online multiple times per day the entire weekend. Clearly you bullying a single, weaker player. Under the new rules of the game, this constitutes harassment. I've shared this with you privately via in game mails, and now I will ask you again here on the forums - please dos-continue your constant, online hosps of me. Regardless of your "reasons", the actions you are taking are not in the spirit of the game.
i think its just another example of ppl playin the game how they want too. no one is sayin you have to deal with it but i think its like i said before, they just dont give a fuck

playajam

why are you about integration biff? blackjeep is a star that needs to shine

blackjeep '08

BlackJeep

Forums posts that have the sole intent of bad mouthing an individual player would also constitute harassment under the rules.

Biff, I would suggest you cool down. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's