AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Blackjeep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
BlackJeep Wrote:there will be no growth in this game if the admins continue to stunt diversity in game play.

on this note, i would like to say that being the antagonist and "dont give a frag" is cool, i like it too; but you(someone in general) should know when to stop. this stands for the self appointed AL police as well.

shadowinc

alinutza Wrote:
BlackJeep Wrote:there will be no growth in this game if the admins continue to stunt diversity in game play.

on this note, i would like to say that being the antagonist and "dont give a frag" is cool, i like it too; but you(someone in general) should know when to stop. this stands for the self appointed AL police as well.
leave the self appointed police out of it, you may have to be cuffed, stuffed and thrown into jail :roll:

BlackJeep

If you can't draw clear lines on what is acceptable in a game, the options such as hospitalization should not be part of the code.

This is a game of people, and people will chose to use all of the options available to play.
dang
i missed all the fun
sorry you got band bro
alinutza Wrote:on this note, i would like to say that being the antagonist and "dont give a frag" is cool, i like it too; but you(someone in general) should know when to stop. this stands for the self appointed AL police as well.

Message!

Wolfbane

BlackJeep Wrote:If you can't draw clear lines on what is acceptable in a game, the options such as hospitalization should not be part of the code.

This is a game of people, and people will chose to use all of the options available to play.
agree on this statement which I rarely do with bj

Thor

BlackJeep Wrote:people will chose to use all of the options available to play.
But did you? Or did you only use 1 with the intentions most of us think you had?

p.s. I didn't read the first 5-6 pages, too much crap to read at this hour.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's