Blackjeep
2008.Nov.02, 02:09 PM
Blackjeep
What exactly is your problem.You run around hospitalizing as many newbs as you can,you and your buddy mudpies.What exactly are you achieving? Are you playing the game in a way as to integrate yourself to the community? Or are you just being a complete idiot.
2008.Nov.02, 02:14 PM

lol

This should be a poll

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2008.Nov.02, 02:18 PM

I think he just don't Give a Fuck!!!! lol Twisted

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Nov.02, 02:24 PM

After he hospitalized me he told me it was not personal just a gang contest.
2008.Nov.02, 02:26 PM

BrewMaster Wrote:After he hospitalized me he told me it was not personal just a gang contest.

Nice excuse.Did it make you feel better?
2008.Nov.02, 02:29 PM

Actually, no it pissed me off even more.
2008.Nov.02, 02:39 PM

Biff, you have constantly hospitalized me online multiple times per day the entire weekend. Clearly you bullying a single, weaker player. Under the new rules of the game, this constitutes harassment. I've shared this with you privately via in game mails, and now I will ask you again here on the forums - please dos-continue your constant, online hosps of me. Regardless of your "reasons", the actions you are taking are not in the spirit of the game.

i think its just another example of ppl playin the game how they want too. no one is sayin you have to deal with it but i think its like i said before, they just dont give a fuck

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.

why are you about integration biff? blackjeep is a star that needs to shine

blackjeep '08
2008.Nov.02, 02:42 PM

Forums posts that have the sole intent of bad mouthing an individual player would also constitute harassment under the rules.

Biff, I would suggest you cool down. Thanks.