Blackjeep
2008.Nov.02, 03:08 PM

Biff, if you continue to constantly attack me online, I will make a formal complaint to the admins.

As you recall, G2 was fed'd because he constantly kept a small group of players in the hospital. If you chose to take that path and prevent me from playing the game, then I will complain.

I have a right to play this game just as much as you or anyone else does.

I am a donator who has been part of AL for a long time and this community means a great deal to me. Putting our differences in opinion aside, you have absolutely NO right to prevent me from playing a game that I enjoy.

Please review the game rules and reconsider your threats. Thanks.
2008.Nov.02, 03:12 PM

Well thats the same as me saying i will write a formal complaint to the admins, you cant do it to some players then moan when it gets done to you!
2008.Nov.02, 03:27 PM

If I recall correctly, bj isn't focusing hits on specific players in this game.
2008.Nov.02, 03:29 PM

Valid point ^^^
2008.Nov.02, 03:37 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:Valid point ^^^

go back to sleep, i told you not to get drunk and post :roll:
2008.Nov.02, 03:39 PM

* Hosping of players selected at random (ala Carl Weathers) = OK

* Hosping of the same player constantly (ala Biff) = Not OK.

This is a game of combat against real people. If you are hospitalized by another player due to your own actions (or those of your fellow gang members), you will have to face the consequences or settle the issue on your own. The administrative staff should not be summoned for personal disputes.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.

BlackJeep Wrote:Biff, if you continue to constantly attack me online, I will make a formal complaint to the admins.

As you recall, G2 was fed'd because he constantly kept a small group of players in the hospital. If you chose to take that path and prevent me from playing the game, then I will complain.

I have a right to play this game just as much as you or anyone else does.

I am a donator who has been part of AL for a long time and this community means a great deal to me. Putting our differences in opinion aside, you have absolutely NO right to prevent me from playing a game that I enjoy.

Please review the game rules and reconsider your threats. Thanks.

keep it up biff. you have about 18 more days of constant hosps to match g2. also, you will have to focus entirely on BJ, not train, dont attack / leave anyone else (unless BJ or his gang mates are in the hosps already), then you will have to threaten Zen. but first, you have to do something to get placed on probation and sign a contract to be a "positive" influence on the game and then, and only then, could a fed jail be considered.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.

shadowinc Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:Valid point ^^^

go back to sleep, i told you not to get drunk and post :roll:

Drunk lol if i were drunk i dont think any of you would even understand anything i put in this forum

p.s Mace i know your gonna say something funny. Im ready this time
2008.Nov.02, 03:42 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:Drunk lol if i were drunk i dont think any of you would even understand anything i put in this forum

You mean it gets worse?

:shock: