Blackjeep
2008.Nov.02, 02:42 PM

Boy, it sounds like Biff has been harassing BJ all weekend. That should be looked into.
2008.Nov.02, 02:45 PM

I agree with biff here, and blackjeep you have no room to talk about harrasment have you!! As for playing the game how you want all you are doing is stopping al from expanding, your not gaining anything from it, exp money or anything. as biff said i think its a bad thing how you keep hosping players, those that hosp you are only doing it to help others you do it out of spite
2008.Nov.02, 02:51 PM

We all have our own reasons as to why we are playing Awakened Lands.

As long as no player is targeting a single player or gang in a harassing manner, all options of game play are available.

Without individuals who use different approaches to the game, AL would be a very boring place.

You may disagree with how others chose to play, but you have to respect their right to make those decisions.
2008.Nov.02, 02:51 PM

ryanpearce Wrote:you are only doing it to help others you do it out of spite

Are you sure about that?
2008.Nov.02, 02:52 PM

as far as i am concerned both have gone rogue from their crime family, as far as harassment goes, i think if they stopped hosping other players they in turn would not be hosped,
2008.Nov.02, 02:53 PM

I understand and fully support the fact that everyone should PLAY the game how they want it in a gang out of a gang, there are many examples of PLAYING this game, but u arent exactly playing it are you just another spin off of CarlWeathers, although technically logging in is playing the game it isnt participating is it
2008.Nov.02, 02:56 PM

Carl Weathers has a right to play the game the way he sees fit. He is violating no game rules.

This has been discussed many times over, and the admins have agreed that Carl should be allowed to be a part of the community.

Personally, I admire Carl more than any other player in this game. He's been an inspiration.
2008.Nov.02, 02:58 PM

such an inspiration that now you copy him, must have been some influence. What is it you want out of this game Blackjeep? I understand you want to play the game how you want, but what is it you want to achieve?
2008.Nov.02, 03:02 PM

BlackJeep Wrote:Carl Weathers has a right to play the game the way he sees fit. He is violating no game rules.

This has been discussed many times over, and the admins have agreed that Carl should be allowed to be a part of the community.

Personally, I admire Carl more than any other player in this game. He's been an inspiration.

I am glad you brought carl up.No-one has been harassing him Biggrin

As such I can deal with you in the same way.You act like him then you get the same treatment.
2008.Nov.02, 03:03 PM

20 cc's of biff beef