G2 and Conrad
2009.Jan.12, 04:20 PM

exactly what ive been saying, but i guess because im stupid - im having a hard time komunikatin dat when g2 was allowed back in - he must have realized that connie would slap him around - so instead of slapping back - head off the nattle and mail him so they can put it behind them - butt....... Xers gotta get their 2 cents in and start slapping too like their hero just landed to save the day - a truck load of manure!!! G2 - u screwed up!!! You should have known - you must have known - but instead you riled up your buds to back you. You havent changed because if you did - you would have though this out and mailed connie as soon as you had zens ok to come back. And anyone who doenst see this is a fool
2009.Jan.12, 04:22 PM

Holy crap @ Self-indulgent nonsense.
2009.Jan.12, 04:22 PM

+1

Amend
2009.Jan.12, 04:25 PM

Troopermccue Wrote:Why are you answering his questions?

ZeonOne Wrote:In another word, some of us here want to give G2 a chance and join the community once again.

if you say that G2 made you not to enjoy the game, and he was sent to federal jail because of that, making him not to enjoy the game after he pays for his actions, then you should be fed jailed as well.

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Jan.12, 04:26 PM

it all comes done to connie, he's the only guy that can stop this, obviously hes not rdy yet. we know g2 wants to stop and he will when conrad is ready.

the end.

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Jan.12, 04:27 PM

what are you reading?? slim, obviously you need a course in comprehension - maybe behemoth can explain it to you
2009.Jan.12, 04:29 PM

I'm having a hard time understanding one thing; where you're getting your logic. Conrad could have left this whole thing alone and nothing would have happened to any of you. Hell, y'all would have been blissfully ignorant about going against him and welcoming him back without a care..Ducks and their mother.
2009.Jan.12, 04:34 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:I'm having a hard time understanding one thing; where you're getting your logic. Conrad could have left this whole thing alone and nothing would have happened to any of you. Hell, y'all would have been blissfully ignorant about going against him and welcoming him back without a care..Ducks and their mother.

Obviously doesnt get it and never will.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jan.12, 04:35 PM

Did you catch my analogy?
2009.Jan.12, 04:37 PM

yep, pretty clever there.

Support your local 81