G2 and Conrad
2009.Jan.12, 03:53 PM

Moriarty Wrote:The difference between then and now is that the boot is on the other foot. Conrad has passed him in power lvl, no wonder G2 is willing to call a truce

If its the other way around, where G2 has a much higher level than Conrad, I highly doubt G2 would want to risk being Fed again.

Amend
2009.Jan.12, 03:56 PM

then the first thing he should have done is??? maybe conatct connie and say something??? duhhh??/
2009.Jan.12, 03:56 PM

we aren't that far off where he can just destroy me at will.

I didn't lose my stats before I was fed'd and they weren't too shabby when I left. It's not about who is stronger. I don't want to land back in fed jail.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Jan.12, 03:59 PM

so swallow instead of spitting - and deal with connie - but once you start hosping all the rest - be prepared for the repurcussions
2009.Jan.12, 04:02 PM

gang members are an extension of their fellow gang members. it has always been th case that if you mess with one, you mess with all and vice versa

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Jan.12, 04:03 PM

g2o2d4wp Wrote:we aren't that far off where he can just destroy me at will.

I didn't lose my stats before I was fed'd and they weren't too shabby when I left. It's not about who is stronger. I don't want to land back in fed jail.

If you guys need help, let me know. Shouldn't roll back into Fed because someone wants to attack you and assumes you're not supposed to fight back. Makes them just as bad as when you went in, if they're gonna be like that.
2009.Jan.12, 04:07 PM

Then why bring in X Pats into the mix? And why put a target on your shirt by announcing your back? Seems to me like you're either really stupid or wanted this mess.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Jan.12, 04:07 PM

Behemoth, sorry bud, but i must be having a brain fart - im having a hard time understanding what you mean - could you please clarify that (no sarcasm here - im being truthful)
2009.Jan.12, 04:08 PM

It's because idiots like you ASSUME things. :roll: He wasn't putting a target on his back. I don't know about the X Pats, but they've been gang-mates/buddies for a while. I'm sure the X Pats don't mind throwing an extra hand to help their friends out.

The only stupid people are the Space Wranglers, right about now.
2009.Jan.12, 04:10 PM

You make an awful lot of assumtions too Tommi. That makes you an idiot to then. Smile

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.