G2 and Conrad
2009.Jan.12, 02:49 PM
G2 and Conrad
Just so there is no question about why G2 was allowed back in, here's our take.

G2 was not a positive community member before he was fed jailed. The Conrad situation was just a portion of what was going on back then. G2 was fed jailed and spent almost 4 months without game privileges.

G2 apologized to me, and regrets his actions after having months to think about it. He understands why his actions were fed-jail worthy. He wanted a chance to redeem himself because he likes the community, and wanted to make peace with what he had done in the past. I don't think Conrad is giving G2 a chance to do this though.

I felt G2's debt to the community was paid, hence why he was given another chance. I am sure others disagree, but that's why I have a tough job. Unfortunately it's as if fed jailing G2 for four months isn't even being acknowledged here.

My suggestion is for G2 and Conrad to settle this on their own. I really don't want to see retaliation from either side after this post. I am positive that they can both settle their differences.

Here's an analogy :

Player A hospitalizes Player B for 22 days.
Player B sees Player A spend 4 months in fed jail.
Player A gets out of fed jail so he can redeem his prior actions.
Player B hospitalizes Player A for 22 days.
<Insert Next Step Here>

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Jan.12, 03:11 PM

So you are basically asking conrad to let bygones be bygones. You had to guess he'd hold a grudge? Sorry Zen I cant see this lasting 22 days and dont see why you feel you need to get involved.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Jan.12, 03:16 PM

Maybe zenith felt that this situation is indirectly cause by her decision.

She want to clarify why she had made that decision to the community and want to see it through to the end.

However, the world isn't always as perfect or as peaceful as it seems.

Amend
2009.Jan.12, 03:20 PM

I may be wrong but it looks like Zen is saying that G2 was fedded for 4 months for hosping a player for 22 days.

If that player now hosps G2 for 22 days they also can look forward to 4 months in fed jail.

Just my interpretation.
2009.Jan.12, 03:21 PM

Then I would only hosp G2 for 21 days then.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jan.12, 03:22 PM

If my memory is correctly, weren't u saying nice thing about G2 yesterday?

Damn, I am evil. Twisted

Amend
2009.Jan.12, 03:24 PM

Jocasta Wrote:I may be wrong but it looks like Zen is saying that G2 was fedded for 4 months for hosping a player for 22 days.

If that player now hosps G2 for 22 days they also can look forward to 4 months in fed jail.

Just my interpretation.

i think Zen tries to say that G2 paid for his deeds, and this payment should enough so Conrad could consider G2's sentence as a solution to their problems. Spending 4 months in federal jail isnt like being attacked 22 days in a row. While in federal jail you cannot train, study or work

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Jan.12, 03:24 PM

Yes I was. We were usually pretty cool, even when he hosped me. But I still feel that Conrad has plenty of reason to continue. We all still war/hosp war with our friends or people we get along with.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jan.12, 03:35 PM

No reason for me to doubt you.

But, You know what you are saying is not the "whole truth".

I feel evil today.Twisted

Amend
2009.Jan.12, 03:37 PM

Fed Jailing G2 for 4 months has allowed Conrad to catch up and perhaps overtake him. Don't dish it out if one day you can't take it back.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007