G2 and Conrad
2009.Jan.12, 04:10 PM

Troopermccue Wrote:Then why bring in X Pats into the mix? And why put a target on your shirt by announcing your back? Seems to me like you're either really stupid or wanted this mess.

Do you think Conrad wouldnt have noticed that G2 is back?? i bet someone else would have started a thread entitled "G2..is back"
He, G2 is known by many players in the community, most of them post in the forum. that's why he posted in the forum.

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Jan.12, 04:11 PM

Why are you answering his questions?

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken

TommiTheTaco Wrote:It's because idiots like you ASSUME things. :roll: He wasn't putting a target on his back. I don't know about the X Pats, but they've been gang-mates/buddies for a while. I'm sure the X Pats don't mind throwing an extra hand to help their friends out.

The only stupid people are the Space Wranglers, right about now.

Im sorry but when the hell did this ever become tommi's buisness its between Con and G2 and now with that its Pats and Space i do not see where you come into this.

ohhh, thats what you meant
2009.Jan.12, 04:12 PM

Troopermccue Wrote:Then why bring in X Pats into the mix? And why put a target on your shirt by announcing your back? Seems to me like you're either really stupid or wanted this mess.

Let just say, AL community isn't as blind folded. Some one here see something unfair happens, they will want to help out.

In another word, some of us here want to give G2 a chance and join the community once again.

Amend
2009.Jan.12, 04:13 PM

I guess maybe I'd use a little more sense if I was him. My peace is said.

2009.Jan.12, 04:13 PM

SK; I'm offering my assistance and my opinion on the matter. Assistance; they can take it if they want. Opinion; already out there.

I think it's redundant what Conrad and his gang is doing and believe it needs to stop so that someone can enjoy the game.

And PIECE, trooper. Thanks.
2009.Jan.12, 04:16 PM

Peace. Was done on purpose. Do you just sit here and read through the forums all day?

2009.Jan.12, 04:17 PM

Troopermccue Wrote:Peace. Was done on purpose. Do you just sit here and read through the forums all day?

Basically. =D Gotta entertain myself while waiting for refreshes. Ain't that what the forum's for? Reading? Interacting with? Am I doing something wrong?

And piece. Thanks.
2009.Jan.12, 04:19 PM

I read the forums all day....Some like to watch soap opera, I like to read them...

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy