G2 and Conrad
2009.Jan.12, 04:38 PM

I try. What's it mean?
2009.Jan.12, 04:40 PM

Nonody is following anyone else blindly......your kind babbeling again.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jan.12, 04:40 PM

yobtebe Wrote:what are you reading?? slim, obviously you need a course in comprehension

first time i read something i might not understand it, so i read it again until i am sure i understan 99% of what's written. english is not my first language btw.

Allso, i was trying to express my support for G2 and an opinion. you seem to have a fixed idea and when someone has one, it's hard to make them to see from other points of view.

you say, or I understood that G2 should do nothing and let Connrad hospitalize him. G2 did nothing for 1 day as he considered the federal jail his punishment and told G2 to forget the past. but if you think somone will sit and do nothing while being hospitalized and losing time of training after 4 month of complte inactivity, i think you have the wrong impression that everyone here is fair.

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Jan.12, 04:41 PM

wrong - if connie hits g2 and g2 hits connie back - we stand on the sidelines and watch. No ducks here!!! but obviously g2 couldnt just deal with connie alone. he had to start draiging others into the muck. so he hosps a few more and then Xs starts and what? stand in line for hosping whithout dishing it back - when you were getting slapped around by sv - didnt see you stay on the sidelines did you? seem to remember a few thank yous when stims and nimbs were sent out free, but you seem to focus on us like we blew this out of proportion. If G2 dealth with connie alone - this would be over by now and no one would have gotten involved - so ? who is the one to blame? connie for slapping G2, or G2 for taking it elsewhere and getting others involved
2009.Jan.12, 04:42 PM

Not quite blindly, but might as well be.

Good job. You pass. As for your words..

[Image: idiotasiandemotivationaua6.jpg]

Oh..Same goes for you, Romans. (By the way, thanks for the stims and nimbus. Message me in-game right quick.)
2009.Jan.12, 04:51 PM

Its like the school bully.G2 was the school bully and took out conrad and his gang for 22 days solid and would not stay around to face conrad.Then the school bully got expelled for a few months.When he comes back conrad has beefed up AND LEVELED UP,Most important!,and now that school bully is getting it back.

G2 did not want to make peace when conrad was level 38....... but now he does.I wonder why.You can bet if conrad was 39 he would not want peace.

Sorry G2 but you failed,on every count.Your words are meaningless.
2009.Jan.12, 04:54 PM

lol john i love your explanation.
2009.Jan.12, 05:00 PM

G2 was a bully? Thought it was more than one-sided, in another aspect.
2009.Jan.12, 05:17 PM

Just to answer a few posts here...

Why did G2 announce his reappearance?
G2 did what most people who like to post in the forums do, post that he was back. While I would have probably just stayed quiet, G2 isn't that way. I didn't see any ulterior motive out of his post, but there's always conspiracy theories.

Why is he attacking everyone in Conrad's Gang? Why are XPats involved?
Assuming one's gang is an extension of the person you have an issue with is a normal assumption to make. If you are wearing another gang's colors, you are going to be hit. That's how it is in the real world, and that's how it is in AL. I don't agree with it, but it's reality.

Conrad posted he would keep G2 in the hospital 22 days straight in the forums, then hosped him. In an attempt to prevent future attacks, G2 and friends resorted to the normal tactic. Moving forward, G2 will now be avoiding those actions. He wants to rejoin the AL community, and asked what he needed to do to avoid making the Conrad issue escalate. I told him to ignore Conrad's gang and friends. I asked him to spread the word to his friends as well, since this should only be between G2 and Conrad.

What was G2's goal 4 months ago when he was hospitalizing Conrad?
What G2 wanted to achieve 4 months ago only he can answer that. I do know he was upset at admin for his friends being banned and other friends quitting over it. Perhaps he wanted to get back at me, who knows. I don't really remember what the issue was with Conrad, but G2 would only log in to hospitalize him.

His decisions were very poor back then, and he ended up paying a 4-month price for them. He's made no excuses for his behavior to me, and acknowledged that he wasn't playing the right way. Whether his admissions to me are honest or not only time will tell. He wants a chance to redeem himself. I let him have that chance. Hopefully Conrad can give him the chance too.

Why the hell do you care Zen? Didn't this guy deserve it?
Yes he deserved the fed jail sentence. Conrad didn't deserve 22 days in the hospital from a guy who didn't care about playing anymore. I don't care if Conrad and G2 keep each other in the hospital till December 21, 2012 (when the world is supposed to end). G2 asked me what he needed to do to avoid this situation, and I told him what I would do.

Conrad has justification to do this right? He's just paying G2 back!
I don't really see Conrad doing this for 22 days. What needs to happen is both players keep the fight between themselves and not suck in other players. Everyone is so quick to tell me it's not right for me to get involved, but then they get involved themselves or bring in others who don't want to get involved. G2 and Conrad are pretty close in power now, so let them duke it out or settle their differences. If Conrad thinks he's in the right here, then let him keep G2 in the hospital for 22 days. It contributed to G2 getting banned, so why not allow Conrad to hang himself for revenge purposes.

Why are you posting this?
I should have posted this sooner. G2 was given another chance to prove to the community that what he did in the past was a bad decision on his part. Unfortunately Conrad reacted more quickly than I expected. Pie on my face.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Jan.12, 05:27 PM
Re: G2 and Conrad
zenith Wrote:Just so there is no question about why G2 was allowed back in, here's our take.

G2 was not a positive community member before he was fed jailed. The Conrad situation was just a portion of what was going on back then. G2 was fed jailed and spent almost 4 months without game privileges.

Here's an analogy :

Player A hospitalizes Player B for 22 days.
Player B sees Player A spend 4 months in fed jail.
Player A gets out of fed jail so he can redeem his prior actions.
Player B hospitalizes Player A for 22 days.
<Insert Next Step Here>

Ok.I can understand if G2 was fedded for 4 months due to the above reason's (s) plural. So why post the analogy above too.

I don't have a side in this,although it may appear so,I am just putting myself in Conrad's shoe's.