Player ending an account and starting anew rehash...
2008.Oct.01, 11:50 AM

i think the point Zen is trying to make is that Creating a NEW account would mean that no one would know it is the old player. thus not being fair if they keep thier items and cash. however i think that should be up to the player because if they choose to keep thier old items and cash then we will be seeing them in the POI anyway.....

Not alot of lvl 1's in the POI :roll:

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Oct.01, 11:53 AM

they shouldn't get their items at all nor have the choice to. if they do, that doesn't count as restarting.
2008.Oct.01, 11:55 AM

The worst part is that folks can give crap to thier gang to "hold" (from current character) til they level up the new character to be able to use them and there's no way to track that kinda crud.
2008.Oct.01, 11:55 AM

Idk i think its a whole lot of whining. I mean who cares if they restart with thier weapons and cash. Weapons and Cash were bought by them it should be thiers to do with what they choose. And being able to beat ppl that you would only dream of beating thats just a bonus. if it was me id say WHO CARES LET THEM RESTART AND KEEP THE CASH its just a game

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Oct.01, 11:56 AM

admins would have logs of mail and actions of a player tho. so they could find out whether or not they made that deal. besides, zen said that they'd have a careful eye on them just in case that it would happen during the probationary period
2008.Oct.01, 11:57 AM

JaySin Wrote:Idk i think its a whole lot of whining. I mean who cares if they restart with thier weapons and cash. Weapons and Cash were bought by them it should be thiers to do with what they choose. And being able to beat ppl that you would only dream of beating thats just a bonus. if it was me id say WHO CARES LET THEM RESTART AND KEEP THE CASH its just a game

Game Balance
2008.Oct.01, 11:59 AM

Who Cares. if it was any of you wanting to do it you'd be switchin sides faster than Kon at a gay bar. let them do it see how it effects and then deal with it

JaySin Wrote:Idk i think its a whole lot of whining. I mean who cares if they restart with thier weapons and cash. Weapons and Cash were bought by them it should be thiers to do with what they choose. And being able to beat ppl that you would only dream of beating thats just a bonus. if it was me id say WHO CARES LET THEM RESTART AND KEEP THE CASH its just a game

it would actually be their character that bought it and earned. not them IRL. sure they'd lose the credits they used, but it's their choice whether to lose that just to make another account. there has to be an equal amount of loss for that gain, and i say that it's pretty equal

It's such a disadvantage to the rebirth player.

Look at it this way, new player comes in. If they joined a right gang, they would have item and money assistance from the gang. Otherwise, there is no way for a new player to get a peace keeper and an AA303 vest on day one. I know there alot of those new player out there.

Is that fair to the rebirth player who's not getting anything at all?

Amend
2008.Oct.01, 12:01 PM

yes