Player ending an account and starting anew rehash...
2008.Oct.01, 12:02 PM

Promathia19 Wrote:
JaySin Wrote:Idk i think its a whole lot of whining. I mean who cares if they restart with thier weapons and cash. Weapons and Cash were bought by them it should be thiers to do with what they choose. And being able to beat ppl that you would only dream of beating thats just a bonus. if it was me id say WHO CARES LET THEM RESTART AND KEEP THE CASH its just a game

it would actually be their character that bought it and earned. not them IRL. sure they'd lose the credits they used, but it's their choice whether to lose that just to make another account. there has to be an equal amount of loss for that gain, and i say that it's pretty equal

LOSS OF CHARACTER ....... A level 30 or above player is losing all the work they put into this game.

Also, it is infact them in RL who bought this crap if they donated. i know i feel some kind of closeness to my items i donated over 200 RL Dollars to get. :roll:

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Oct.01, 12:04 PM

Then it's simple, don't reset.

as was stated, there are losses that one must consider prior to resetting. Personally, if I was resetting, I'd rather start from scratch...that is after all, what a reset is for.
2008.Oct.01, 12:04 PM

Is it consider cheating for a player to ask the game creator to take half of their stats and exp away? And, keep their item and money.

just curious.

Amend
2008.Oct.01, 12:06 PM

NO :wink:

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Oct.01, 12:08 PM

I for one feel as if they start over they should at least be able to keep their weapons/armor and house it seems kinda unfair for them to start over and have to donate in order to get their stuff back
2008.Oct.01, 12:08 PM

so what? there can't be two of you in the real world. so the amount of closeness u have with gear can't be the same as when u restart with a "new you". if you don't want to lose anything. don't think about restarting at all and just work on ur current character.
2008.Oct.01, 12:09 PM

Promathia19 Wrote:so what? there can't be two of you in the real world. so the amount of closeness u have with gear can't be the same as when u restart with a "new you". if you don't want to lose anything. don't think about restarting at all and just work on ur current character.

Nuff said.
2008.Oct.01, 12:11 PM

Promathia19 Wrote:so what? there can't be two of you in the real world. so the amount of closeness u have with gear can't be the same as when u restart with a "new you". if you don't want to lose anything. don't think about restarting at all and just work on ur current character.

^^^^^The Exact Opposite of This Statement is True.^^^^

I f Go To school and choose a career then decide ten years down the raod that i want to go in a different direction and move to another country i can. all these ppl want to do is start over fresh with out living up to the expectations of thier former selves. i think giving up wat the already worked harder than most of you to get is punishment enough
:roll:

2008.Oct.01, 12:15 PM

uhh.. i'm not talking about jobs here, i'm talking about life. trading in ur account for a new one is the same as ur old account dying(ex. dying of old age) and being reborn into a new one (ex. being born as a baby). the same is ur account. u have to be a 1 year or older to die and restarting is considered as being reborn as a baby since all ur stats are resetting to default.

since WHEN does a newborn baby carry an Ionized Ono or SB-1 with him right when they are born?
2008.Oct.01, 12:17 PM

Promathia19 Wrote:uhh.. i'm not talking about jobs here, i'm talking about life. trading in ur account for a new one is the same as ur old account dying(ex. dying of old age) and being reborn into a new one (ex. being born as a baby). the same is ur account. u have to be a 1 year or older to die and restarting is considered as being reborn as a baby since all ur stats are resetting to default.

since WHEN does a newborn baby carry an Ionized Ono or SB-1 with him right when they are born?

Inheritance? maybe it was willed to them. either way im done your wreckless and this is pointless.