Player ending an account and starting anew rehash...
2008.Oct.01, 12:19 PM

willed to urself? haha how's that possible?
2008.Oct.01, 12:21 PM

but its the same thing if i go to collage for 8 yrs work a career for 10 then switch firms i bring all my clients with me
2008.Oct.01, 12:24 PM

i mean at least them auction thier weapons away.... there is no reason to see good weapons that were paid for get tossed in the closet.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Oct.01, 12:34 PM

There are two types situation here.

1) rebirth to a new account with your account know to the public.
a) with some of wealth of the previous account
b) nothing come with the new account

2) rebirth to a new account and being anonymous
a) with some of the wealth of the previous account
b) nothing come with the new account

Instead of dictating them what they have to do, we should let them choose what they want to do.

Thats why the "Rebirth" theory was come about back then. Player can keep their a set amount of Credit that they have donated. And, their stats would generate or level up faster than normal. This will make this game much more interesting for veteran player.

When you get up to 60 in stats, the game become very dull. Thats why some player quit the game.

Amend
2008.Oct.01, 12:37 PM

if stats would level up faster than normal for a new account, it wouldn't be fair to the one's who level at regular speeds. rebirth shouldn't get that luxury.
2008.Oct.01, 12:46 PM

I will use a high level player as an example. This is only a theory. No offense was intended.

Pun have donated a lot of money and time into the game. He now found himself one of the strongest player out there. Every stats would take about 1 week of time to increase by 1 level.

There is no one he can look forward to beating with Loki and W00k in the retirement district. The game does not have the fun and challenge as it used to be. Thankfully, he has some great friend and a great gang there to keep him going.

How would he regain the old challenge and urge in the game? There are not much option out there.

Amend
2008.Oct.01, 02:44 PM

Haha you guys are scared sh itless of lvl 1 noobs
2008.Oct.01, 02:56 PM

I am.
2008.Oct.01, 03:15 PM

i like the idea, it gives people who messed up a chance to start fresh and gain new friends and enemies, and the game was likely a lot different over a year ago. where the name of the game was level now it's a combo of everything. i say bring them back it's good for everyone. it's good for them it's good for us and it's good for you. i don't understand what's wrong with it. and if you're willing to monitor the situation then even better!
2008.Oct.01, 09:00 PM

I think if you are going to allow anyone to restart....

They should be stripped of everything and all transfers to and from people prior to them changing should be monitored. If someone wants to restart, why not just let them keep their IDs and strip them of everything.

If you mess up in real life, do we just change identities....nope, can't do that, there are still numbers that are attached to your being. This is no different. If you messed up in game on stats, then restart with the same ID. If you messed up because of your actions....tough luck.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**