Player ending an account and starting anew rehash...
2008.Oct.01, 07:19 AM

Lol. I think the old characters wealth should play some part in the new one. I am thinking humanity based.Once they have 8 humanity they get half the money on the old account.Once they get 11 humanity they get the other half along with the items they bought.

Credit spends should be eliminated from the equation.
2008.Oct.01, 07:20 AM

Simple answer, if you want to keep your items... don't start over!

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Oct.01, 07:20 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Lol. I think the old characters wealth should play some part in the new one. I am thinking humanity based.Once they have 8 humanity they get half the money on the old account.Once they get 11 humanity they get the other half along with the items they bought.

Credit spends should be eliminated from the equation.

Why? They are "starting fresh" I dont think they should get anything off of the old account to be honest.
2008.Oct.01, 07:22 AM

I see both sides.New with nothing or an in between.

I dont think getting what you paid for back is too much to ask for as long as you can work your new char for it.
2008.Oct.01, 07:47 AM

1) Have to retired for 365 days is too long. If a player want to restart and found that they have only quit for 200 days, they have to wait another 165 days to start a new account? It just doesn't make sense. In my opinion, half a year would be a good amount of break time.

2.) Old account must be in good standing.
- Agreed

3.) Old account must be fully equipped. - This is not necessary for two reasons. One, some of the old player have sold their item when they quit. Two, old player would simply buy a set of newbie kit to fully equip themselves. Plus, Rule #5 pretty much does its purpose.

4.) Old account must still have their house. - Not so sure about this one. Similar to 3, player would buy a lower grade house.

6.) Old account is now property of the game and can no longer be logged into. Agreed

Amend
2008.Oct.01, 07:49 AM

They should be alowed back.
2008.Oct.01, 08:33 AM

it imposible to have fresh start . i use my example to proow that.
if i start new account with level 1 and no money i still woudl have enemies and friends fom old game. It woudnt be hard for me convince them to help me and send me thousands or even millions of dolars.
I dont see a point for most rules and restrictions
2008.Oct.01, 08:37 AM

They have quit to come back to a changed AL. It's like old people beginning to like Pokemon. They can't really do it unless they try to act young again, which is half-assed impossible.
2008.Oct.01, 09:03 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:They have quit to come back to a changed AL. It's like old people beginning to like Pokemon. They can't really do it unless they try to act young again, which is half-assed impossible.

haha.. Nice one.

I remember, I used to play that game when I was in 10th grade

Amend
2008.Oct.01, 09:09 AM

Heh. I quit when I got into high school, but my thing was DBZ. I used to go to card tournies and pwn people..Bad thing is, I still know people, who're out of high school and in the higher up high school grades that still play Pokemon and trade 'em..Neutral