Dissidence
Valhalla
Dissidence2 aka xpats
[Show Results]

The Great war christmas 2008
2008.Dec.25, 03:28 PM

Thor Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:
Thor Wrote:And how exactly would some1 outside the war know? People have better things to do than give you attention pal...

Hmm. Hospital. Dominance. Simplicity is knowing who's sleeping.
so... because you guys hosped 20X lvl 10-20 that have been offline for a long time and that players like Raf and NT have been hosped for 3-4k mins each in 48 hours but stimmed almost every time and that some of us are celebrating Christmas instead of sitting in front of the pc would mean you're dominating?

Wow!! Such great minds, I wish I would have joined your gang first...

Sorry Thor to quote your leader "um maybe some people dont wanna stim out or are playing by phone " and being hit when im offline celebrating wouldnt much count if i follow SV accounting system.

As to me being hosped 3/4K Min in 48 hour again a missconception on your accountants. I stim when i need to and as i see it worthwhile to do so.

What i am about to say is not a boast but a fact. for every minute ive been hosped the opposition has paid a little over 3X the amount.

So i suggest you fire the CPA you are using or the score keeper as your claims to Hosp times are apparently scewed in one direction.

Happy Holidays to all.
2008.Dec.25, 03:31 PM

Pap I could not agree more with what you said so I will repeat it for myself as it was written so elequantly

Sorry Thor to quote your leader "um maybe some people dont wanna stim out or are playing by phone " and being hit when im offline celebrating wouldnt much count if i follow SV accounting system.

As to me being hosped 3/4K Min in 48 hour again a missconception on your accountants. I stim when i need to and as i see it worthwhile to do so.

What i am about to say is not a boast but a fact. for every minute ive been hosped the opposition has paid a little over 3X the amount.

So i suggest you fire the CPA you are using or the score keeper as your claims to Hosp times are apparently scewed in one direction.

Happy Holidays to all.

Ditto brotha
2008.Dec.25, 06:24 PM

[Image: zm17w6.jpg]

Who gives a drek.
2008.Dec.25, 06:45 PM

nice
to bad you take a SS of the hosp 5 min after

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.25, 06:47 PM

Never try to hospitalize someone with anything under full health. Sad
2008.Dec.26, 01:31 AM

Why dont we a try a poll. Which gang just wants more attention. JR and behemoth have you stopped breast feeding yet?

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.26, 03:32 AM

Geez, should I take a SS too right now cuz theres like 10 of you and none of us!!! I think were definitely winning now!!!

Stop crying and claiming, shut up for a few days then well see who wins. Any1 can think they're winning now and any1 can judge lik I did, by what they see when they pop online, who cares, in the end, nearly 200 players will have had fun, they will spend for a few millions $$ of stims and nimbus and Johnrambo's ego's might be satisfied, it what matters right? It's why we're all fighting anyway?
2008.Dec.26, 04:03 AM

No no Thor! There will be no shutting up!

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Dec.26, 06:37 AM

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
2008.Dec.26, 06:52 AM

NO Thor this is the war thats been planned for months and months to take out the "evil" SV players who have been holding the whole of AL in an iron fist, ONLY giving out 5-45K $ prizes for just sending a mail every week the nerve of us.

Warring and farming all the smallers gangs everyday all day and stopping them grow etc its the only way we could have got to 200k gang war points so quick. :? Selling level 60 items at list price EVEN our own gang m8s :shock: , so no profit to us just the good of the players, how do we look each other in the eye.

Hospitalising a whole gang because they would not stand back and let us Hospitalise a player they called there own for a short time. Because that player would not stroke our epenis and the gang had the nerve to have his back. Then calll in help because it is all a bit to much for us to handle on our own. Oh wait :roll: