Sv\'s
Vs
Dissidence
Valhalla
Dissidence2 aka xpats
[Show Results]

The Great war christmas 2008
2008.Dec.27, 01:04 PM

Punisher Wrote:lol tommi....strategy man...youre way to easy for me to hosp...ill give that joy to other gang mates

Because there are so many players that give you a fight...Gimme a break you sanctimonious hose bag...
2008.Dec.27, 01:19 PM

youre just mad marlo cause many of our crew own you

doh
2008.Dec.27, 01:39 PM

There's strategy in letting your crew of flunkies do all the work while you reap the rewards of self-growth? Sounds like a strategy to me..Keep on trucking. =D We'll just keep smacking your gang around and let them see you watch while it happens.
2008.Dec.27, 01:44 PM

as i said, you make lots of people happy when they get to hosp you...ill stick to people stronger...thanks for the advice though

doh
2008.Dec.27, 01:52 PM

Marlo Wrote:Because there are so many players that give you a fight...Gimme a break you sanctimonious hose bag...

keep it up marlo you're saving pun credits Wink

}DIS{ SeasonsBeatings 39 56 Bit off more than they could chew with HappyNewYear.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.27, 01:53 PM

Punisher Wrote:as i said, you make lots of people happy when they get to hosp you...ill stick to people stronger...thanks for the advice though

Such a silly man, afraid of another gang's members. Sad I feel sorry for your gang. Having to understudy a scardy baby girl like you. :cry:
2008.Dec.27, 01:54 PM

was that an insult? running low on them too i see

doh
2008.Dec.27, 01:57 PM

Nah. You're just not worth a good insult, girlie man. 'It's strategy. You're way too easy for me to insult.'
2008.Dec.27, 01:57 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Such a silly man, afraid of another gang's members. Sad I feel sorry for your gang. Having to understudy a scardy baby girl like you. :cry:

As official spokesperson for the SVS we would like to put forward the following statement in response to tommi's posts

"ROFLCOPTER"

A slightly more contemporary response.

Put up or shut up tommi, last time I looked you were in the hosp. and the time before that. and the time before that. You must make diss proud. what a warrior

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.27, 02:01 PM

Moriarty Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Such a silly man, afraid of another gang's members. Sad I feel sorry for your gang. Having to understudy a scardy baby girl like you. :cry:

As official spokesperson for the SVS we would like to put forward the following statement in response to tommi's posts

[i]"ROFLCOPTER"

A slightly more contemporary response.<<<< There were italics here.

Put up or shut up tommi, last time I looked you were in the hosp. and the time before that. and the time before that. You must make diss proud. what a warrior

I fixed your mistake for you, Moriarty. I'm sorry that you have to speak for the whole of SV..Pretty proud of you, messing things up and making them look like a fool, to say the least.

Anyway @ Moriarty. I've been smashing your guys. Blind and ignorant don't make a mastermind of any kind. Seeing both sides, then determining if it's the best course is..And the best course; Stim when I want to, smack some of your friends, then relax and wait for the show to re-run. It's been going quite swimmingly..I haven't bought any sort of stim for the whole first 3 days of the war until today..Priorities, like your grand leader, Girlie Pants McGeiner.