AL History
2011.Dec.07, 12:58 PM
RE: Question??
(2011.Dec.07 12:14 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  http://forums.awakenedlands.com/thread-4702.html

AwakenedLands Forums

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons: 1.Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2.You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3.Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

LINK FAIL

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Dec.07, 01:00 PM
(2011.Dec.07 12:58 PM)filthymick Wrote:  
(2011.Dec.07 12:14 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  http://forums.awakenedlands.com/thread-4702.html

AwakenedLands Forums

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons: 1.Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2.You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3.Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

LINK FAIL

pretty sure the thread got deleted, ush just didn't realize it because he's a mod and can still see it

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2011.Dec.07, 01:01 PM
ush, undelete it for us!

i meant fail for me tho haha. i try to see wat its about and it said no.
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.07 01:02 PM by filthymick.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Dec.07, 01:06 PM
LOL, Link FAIL. Too funny.

It's in "The Toaster".

It's not deleted or recycled.

I will see if I can move it...

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2011.Dec.07, 01:06 PM
Works fine for me. Its' poptart talking about AL history, which is exactly what the thread originally asked for.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2011.Dec.07, 01:08 PM
RE: AL History
I merged the "question...?" thread with the AL History one.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2011.Dec.07, 01:09 PM
Ah toaster, thats why I could see it.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2011.Dec.07, 01:10 PM
works for me now too. idk what happened, but for a minute or two this thread was nowhere. i was clickin around like an ass cuz i couldnt find it haha wierd

2011.Dec.07, 01:20 PM
that makes sense also. i forgot about the toaster...

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2011.Dec.07, 06:41 PM
not much of history to habitat at this point. but i suppose it began with me hooking up with the crunchiest head of all, giant, not long after i left sw. i think it was me, giant, and then dnb came over...then somehow along the way we added biff. we were just fucking with people, don't think we warred at all with the exception of x-pats. i can't remember how exactly it went down, but we ended up in a long war with x and raf was in there at the time. i think i stole over 200 gps off him in that one war. my mom was proud. after that i scrapped that gang leaving it to biff after he was fed'd. i think halo then left vs and ended up looking for a gang, so we got another shell. breeze then came back, and for some reason actually joined us. she gave a little legitimacy to us and things just kind of came together. we've probably had more people through this gang in one year than what 90% of the older gangs have had through them in their existence. the woes of housing so many species, i suppose.

the rest of the story is just us kicking asses.

i still am curious of the history of how some of the other gangs came to be.
edit: i think x was called for hire at the time
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.07 06:45 PM by spacebird.