AL History
2011.Dec.07, 07:33 PM
RE: AL History
(2011.Dec.07 06:41 PM)spacebird Wrote:  not much of history to habitat at this point. but i suppose it began with me hooking up with the crunchiest head of all, giant, not long after i left sw. i think it was me, giant, and then dnb came over...then somehow along the way we added biff. we were just fucking with people, don't think we warred at all with the exception of x-pats. i can't remember how exactly it went down, but we ended up in a long war with x and raf was in there at the time. i think i stole over 200 gps off him in that one war. my mom was proud. after that i scrapped that gang leaving it to biff after he was fed'd. i think halo then left vs and ended up looking for a gang, so we got another shell. breeze then came back, and for some reason actually joined us. she gave a little legitimacy to us and things just kind of came together. we've probably had more people through this gang in one year than what 90% of the older gangs have had through them in their existence. the woes of housing so many species, i suppose.

the rest of the story is just us kicking asses.

i still am curious of the history of how some of the other gangs came to be.
edit: i think x was called for hire at the time

I sold them that hideout. Its the original 36 hideout.
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.07 07:33 PM by Monk.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Dec.07, 07:39 PM
this is true. was the original (?) 36th hideout and the old diss hoppers hideout.

how did you all start 36th, monk?
2011.Dec.07, 07:45 PM
36th is in s/wl i think now right?

also gcd was founded shortly after i left VS by kev, asprina, and cissero i think. mostly took the younger members from VS.

VS is now the gang on hold i think, up for sale last i checked, been a while

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2011.Dec.07, 08:03 PM
Actually really enjoying the reading of the old thread and all these new things. Thanks Ush for joining threads and everyone who's inputted in this. I have learnt loads more about the game now and who not to piss off! Lol
2011.Dec.07, 08:04 PM
i believe the 36th hideout was the misfits/rage hideout...though could be wrong.

habitat (though called several species at the time) was in the old shadow warlords hideout for a week or so before i bought the old hoppers shell. i sold it to triadboy. i will never sell any text-based product to him ever again. he was a total pain in the ass to deal with over a flash sale deal.
2011.Dec.07, 08:10 PM
(2011.Dec.07 08:04 PM)spacebird Wrote:  i believe the 36th hideout was the misfits/rage hideout...though could be wrong.

habitat (though called several species at the time) was in the old shadow warlords hideout for a week or so before i bought the old hoppers shell. i sold it to triadboy. i will never sell any text-based product to him ever again. he was a total pain in the ass to deal with over a flash sale deal.

oh right. i remember dealing with that. he tried to pay me like 150k less than what you told me he owed you.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2011.Dec.08, 06:53 AM
the 36th hideout was actually owned by me awhile back, forgot what is was called but it had a cpl names , then came bigrod and slim made it a little bigger, then moved to to buy dm from awesomo. since slim stole the gang or whatever, it was sold

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2011.Dec.08, 07:41 AM
(2011.Dec.08 06:53 AM)drec92 Wrote:  the 36th hideout was actually owned by me awhile back, forgot what is was called but it had a cpl names , then came bigrod and slim made it a little bigger, then moved to to buy dm from awesomo. since slim stole the gang or whatever, it was sold

True 'dat.

Ahh slim, is he still playing?

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2011.Dec.08, 08:00 AM
then who did howl and rj sell their old hideout to?
2011.Dec.08, 10:06 AM
(2011.Dec.07 07:39 PM)spacebird Wrote:  this is true. was the original (?) 36th hideout and the old diss hoppers hideout.

how did you all start 36th, monk?

Dissidence died. Marlo or Bey or Pjoe or all or none or all of none of them gave us the hideout and thus 36 was born. We had a few good men and just didn't want to deal with other peoples dramas like the ones that have befallen many gangs like X-Pats and Valhalla. Then we sold it. Merged with Fucky and Paine, Worst move 36 ever made, merged with what was X-Pats then I think. That was when we had another hideout and had the opportunity to sell you the OG 36 hideout. I'm sure there is some more too it and going on any longer is a 36 history lesson.

Edit: Old misfits hideout. Got it from lucky who either got it from RJ, Rod, or Howl.
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.08 10:13 AM by Monk.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.