AL History
2011.Dec.08, 10:19 AM
RE: AL History
(2011.Dec.08 08:00 AM)spacebird Wrote:  then who did howl and rj sell their old hideout to?

Wasn't always RJ and howl, howl was SV, RJ bought the pest hideout (with the help of his gang members) and ran it with help from the rest of the gang, too many names to list, but there was myself, greely and shadowkid that are there now.

I think it was a 22 member hideout when RJ took over, me and him invested a lot of brass and upgraded it to 28.

Time passed and I think RJ wanted a break from being top dog so sold it to me and left for something different at SV.

Things didn't go too well with me as president (had some RL issues at the time and didn't have the time).

Bigrod (was an in game friend of mine) took advantage of this and bought the gang off me and renamed it, "cosa nostra" I went and joined RJ in SV for a while then retired for about 18 months.

I return for a bit and RJ has bought back DM (with help from others I'd guess, including howl)
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.08 10:22 AM by awesomo.

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2011.Dec.08, 10:44 AM
(2011.Dec.08 10:19 AM)awesomo Wrote:  
(2011.Dec.08 08:00 AM)spacebird Wrote:  then who did howl and rj sell their old hideout to?

Wasn't always RJ and howl, howl was SV, RJ bought the pest hideout (with the help of his gang members) and ran it with help from the rest of the gang, too many names to list, but there was myself, greely and shadowkid that are there now.

I think it was a 22 member hideout when RJ took over, me and him invested a lot of brass and upgraded it to 28.

Time passed and I think RJ wanted a break from being top dog so sold it to me and left for something different at SV.

Things didn't go too well with me as president (had some RL issues at the time and didn't have the time).

Bigrod (was an in game friend of mine) took advantage of this and bought the gang off me and renamed it, "cosa nostra" I went and joined RJ in SV for a while then retired for about 18 months.

I return for a bit and RJ has bought back DM (with help from others I'd guess, including howl)

I know we couldn't have purchased that hideout if it got upgraded to 28. We got this one the misfits hideout it had maybe 22 or 21 slots.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Dec.08, 10:53 AM

you thinking way to far back. i'm not talking about the pest/mob/dm shell. am talking about the one between howl/rj being in sv>dm starting up again.
2011.Dec.08, 11:22 AM
(2011.Dec.08 10:53 AM)spacebird Wrote:  

you thinking way to far back. i'm not talking about the pest/mob/dm shell. am talking about the one between howl/rj being in sv>dm starting up again.

My bad, I dont know - I was in hiernation.

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2011.Dec.08, 11:50 AM
That was misfits, and it was just Howl. After she and Cheets got in the cat fight and she left went to Wranglers. Then she formed misfits, which is now the 36 shell.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2011.Dec.08, 11:56 AM
you're forgetting howl n' jackers hits 4 hire.

the hit men that neglected to add the plus travel clause to their contracts! hahahhaa
2011.Dec.08, 12:12 PM
(2011.Dec.08 07:41 AM)awesomo Wrote:  Ahh slim, is he still playing?

he got banned after making qcganglands and tryin to recruit for it from his friends on AL his name is presently MobHasLife i believe

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Dec.08, 02:24 PM
(2011.Dec.08 11:56 AM)spacebird Wrote:  you're forgetting howl n' jackers hits 4 hire.

the hit men that neglected to add the plus travel clause to their contracts! hahahhaa

We didnt have a gang. RJ was in SV and I was 1st in Wranglers and then in Misfits. We are prolly the ONLY Hits 4 Hire team that operated from 2 totally different gangs. =)

And i know we charged travel extra... so we must have had it somewhere.
(2011.Dec.08 12:12 PM)filthymick Wrote:  
(2011.Dec.08 07:41 AM)awesomo Wrote:  Ahh slim, is he still playing?

he got banned after making qcganglands and tryin to recruit for it from his friends on AL his name is presently MobHasLife i believe

There were other shady deals going on and then remember he tried to walk away with the DM shell....

(2011.Dec.07 12:46 PM)jamiewhite Wrote:  You bitches in DM are so fascinated in what others are doing its sad get on with your own miserable lives and let me do me !!!

Thats probably b/c we have a contest going on picking out stupid people doing stupid things and never learning from their mistakes!
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.08 02:31 PM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2011.Dec.08, 02:46 PM
(2011.Dec.08 02:24 PM)Howl Wrote:  
(2011.Dec.08 11:56 AM)spacebird Wrote:  you're forgetting howl n' jackers hits 4 hire.

We didnt have a gang. RJ was in SV and I was 1st in Wranglers and then in Misfits. We are prolly the ONLY Hits 4 Hire team that operated from 2 totally different gangs. =)

ahh, i forgot about that. but you and rj floated to a few gangs for a little bit before that? i can't recall. i will admit, we all had a good run for the bit you were in sw. that was a lot of fun.

and all i remember about the h4h thing was that someone bought a ton of hits on me and i was make you two travel like crazy. then like the next day you revised your terms, lol
2011.Dec.08, 02:55 PM
(2011.Dec.08 02:46 PM)spacebird Wrote:  
(2011.Dec.08 02:24 PM)Howl Wrote:  

ahh, i forgot about that. but you and rj floated to a few gangs for a little bit before that? i can't recall. i will admit, we all had a good run for the bit you were in sw. that was a lot of fun.

and all i remember about the h4h thing was that someone bought a ton of hits on me and i was make you two travel like crazy. then like the next day you revised your terms, lol

Actually it wasnt just you. I forget who it was but some lil dude offended everyone in AL and someone had bought an astronomical amt of Hits. Thats was when we decided that unlimited hits was idiotic. Especially when the dude was already getting shit on by everyone in AL as it was.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl